Chapter 5

I looked in the mirror once again; I'm not that recognizable in this suit. I checked any signs of showing any that can be the way to ruin my cover. 7:30, only 30 minutes till the fight begins. 

*After 30 minutes

I was ushered inside to get ready for the battles. There were groupings of fighters, Class C will fight Class, Class B will fight class B and finally Class A for the most trained warriors fighting each other. This fight was only to determine the leader of the fighters

The time was so fast that I already found myself sitting in the bench, watching the battles of Class C, The warrior from the Rocky Clay who beat the warrior from Green Village, and the warrior of The Yellow Sea who won in its battle to Cave Moon, The Rudner, whose warrior who tackled Wind Fever in one swift move. The winner from the first battle must fight the winner of the second battle, and the winner in this round will fight the left warrior. Same pattern was also applied to the Class B

“Hey, It’s your turn” I was too caught on my thoughts that I didn’t noticed that Class A was already on, which includes me. As I walk to the center, I examine my surroundings the alphas and betas were the sitting in order, I was surprised to see my father behind the desk. He gave me an approving look as the fight begun.

It was the warrior from Midnight moon; Travis is his name I think. We walked in circles, waiting for the other one to move and he did, he aimed for my face but I dogged it and he tried to give me un uppercut but I moved away, he quickly composed himself but not too quick as I take the hold of both his arms and legs and strangled him, I don’t usually kill the enjoyment but I’m already tired and I don’t want any more games, so I tightened my grip if it was even more possible which starts to make a crack sound indicating the start of bones breaking, Before everything goes out of hand he already admitted defeat. It was too easy.

And every round was just the same, me taking over almost breaking a part of their body as a threat.

When I was about to leave the center stage, my eyes roamed to a particular seat and I completely regret doing it. It was Nathan and how am I not surprised to see another girl clinging to him like she was going to be tackled by the whole warriors. But what surprised me most was the fact the he is also looking in my direction, his eyes covered in bewilderment and surprise. When he rises in his seat I immediately scrambled off.

He isn’t supposed to be here, he’s not an alpha yet and how come that he’s here?

I was about to open the engine before I saw Nathan in my rearview mirror coming my way, but luckily I was a mile away already.

This is one immediate and eventful night

******

“NO!!” I shouted my anger starting to rise

“Yes you will and there is no choice, you can’t suppose that you’re going into battle with your costume” Father pointed out, he said that I should stop hiding myself from my poignant costume, note the sarcasm

“Let’s say you’re in your wolf form but you need to be in your human form, you can’t possibly dress in less than one minute and if you don’t and you start to give orders, will they obey? No, because they don’t know you physically” he continued to prove his point further on.

Well, he was right, it was selfish of me to only care about me in this dangerous situation, I should care about the people more if I want to save them and of course I do

“Yes, you should care about others too, it’s not all about you” Father smirked obvious he read my mind

I gave a defeated sigh. “So how will I do it?” I asked

“You have to attend training not wearing your blanket, but yourself” Father joked. Even in hi 50’ he’s still the same old man I grew up with despite of my mother working abroad, I don’t really know why, were already a werewolf and she’s a Luna, packs goes first but I don’t know what’s running in my mother’s mind.

“Fine” I retreated back to my room in our pack house.

 *********

Sorry if it was too sudden already, I don't really intend to make this book extremely long only 30-40 chapter with major incidents.