Hello old tree house

Hello there, my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N. I was walking home from school one day when it started raining. I thought 'it's just a bit of rain, nothing too bad' and carried on walking, putting my hood up in the proses. Suddenly, the rain started coming down harder and faster- I knew I had to take the shortcut home. I entered the woods and followed the path around when the rain started coming down harder and harder and I was getting soaked. I started running through the woods when my eyes traveled across a huge piece of wood in the trees. 'My old treehouse!' My brain screamed at me. I took of in the direction of the treehouse and climbed up the rope ladder. I hadn't been in there for 10 years, and I couldn't remember why I had left. I opened the hatch half way when I heard a soft "meow." I then hesitated before climbing through the hatch. My eyes scanned the room but stopped when they came to a midnight black kitten shivering in the corner of the room.

"Hey there, kitty" I cooed, walking over to it. The floor started creaking under my feet and I suddenly remembered why I hadn't been in there. The treehouse floor wasn't stable, it could collapse at any minuet. The kitty heard the creak and came running over to me. I opened my school bag and the cat jumped inside. Putting the bag on, I climbed down the rope ladder and out of the treehouse to be met with blue skies and no rain. I took him to the beach. Once there, I asked him "so, what's your name, tiger?" And he jumped out of the bag. Putting his nose in the sand, he started walking around, drawing something. Once the cat was done, it came and sat by my foot. I read what it said in the sand- 'Jace'

Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one

Dat be da first part

Jace says hi