homework can't lead to this!

"Y/N?" Asked Jace.

"Yes?" You answered.

"I'm bored and I don't like school anymore!" He complained.

"I'm doing homework and there is nothing I can do about your boredom so..." you were stuck for idea's to give him on what to do. He kept poking you so you turned around. "What!?" You complained. Jace snatched up your homework and looked through it.

"When is this due in?" He asked.

"In a week. Now give it back!" You commanded.

"No" Jace sassed. He threw it out of the window and you stood there with your mouth open in shock as you watched your papers fly away. "You can ask for a new one tomorrow, lets go on an adventure!" He piped.

"..." You were speechless. He had just thrown your HOMEWORK out of a window and he wanted you to go on an adventure with him! That cat was mad. Jace came over to you with an adorable face that you couldn't say no to! "Fine" you said rather reluctantly.

"Yay" he shouted hugging you. "Love you Y/N" he told you. 

"I-I-I love you to Jace" you told him.

"Lets go!" Jace shouted and jumped out of your window.

"JACE!" you shouted in a panic and looked out of the window. But he was fine and climbing down using the window below you. You let out a breath you didn't know you was holding and ran out side to meet him.

"You are one weird kid" you told him once you had met him outside.

"Why thank you. Now, come on!" He yelled and dragged you to the woods. Once In the woods, Jace made a high whistle with his mouth and fingers. In the next second, a blonde/ginger girl was standing next to you. She had ears fluffier than Jace and a much thicker and fluffier tail. "Andi!" Jace yelled and hugged the girl. A flicker of jealousy flickered in you. "Y/N, I would like you to meet my world-ish!" he told you.

You put on a sweet smile as she held her hand out for you to shake. "Hi, I'm Jaces little sister, Andi." She told you and you let out a mental sigh of relief.

"This is Y/N and she saved me from the rain." Jace yelled and hugged me. "My sister isn't a neko, she was made with wolf DNA and she is only 1 year younger than me. I thought we could try and sneak into the lab!" Jace yelled.

"WHAT?!" You and Andi yelled together.

"Homework can not lead to this!" you yelled

Hey reader. I have decided to join you in the story since I had this idea in the middle of an art exam. No more writers block! Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one

Thank you for all your comments. I love to read them and respond