Cat vs dog

Jace's POV:

I watched her as she slept. I know it sounds creepy but it really wasn't, she was just so amazing.

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and sat up in bed. I heard a faint "mrow" and remembered Jace, who was now sprawled out across the bed.

"Sorry buddy" I said and scooped him up, brining him to the kitchen. I got out some left over chicken and put it in a bowl for him. He ate it whist I at my F/B.

"Y/N, time to go to school!" My dad shouted up to me once I was dressed.

"Alright buddy, you can explore your new home whist I'm out. I'll come back later, okay?" I said to him. He meows softly and I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

~~~time skip~~~

I had been given an art project at school and I was not looking forward to it. We had partners and I was happy that my partner was one of my best friends, Dylan. Dylan was a boy my age with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He was in all my classes and close to me in the register. "Hey
Y/N, can we do the project later at your house?" Asked Dylan.

"Sure Dyl, your okay with cats aren't you?" I replied. He nodded.

~~~time skip~~~

Me and Dylan walked home together, talking about anything and everything that friends would talk about. When we got to my house, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I heard the sound of feet hitting floor. The next moment, I had a black fuzz ball at my feet. I heard a gasp and turned around. "Can I speak to your cat please" asked Dylan.

"Um, sure" I said and handed Jace to him.

Jace's POV:

I recognised the kid Y/N was with. He knew what I was. He took me into
Y/N's room and put me on the bed. "Turn human" he demanded. I turned human.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I came for an art project with Y/N but you were here. You should be back at the lab." He told me.

"Fat chance" I replied. I started hissing at him.

"Sorry dyl, I'm taking Jace. He doesn't sound happy." Y/N said and came into the room.

3rd person:

Y/N entered the room and turned to Dylan. "Where's Jace?" She asked before looking around the room. Her eye landed on the black haired boy with cat ears. "Who's this?" The confused girl questioned. "Okay, okay, OKAY!" She screamed. "Where is my cat?" She asked. The black haired boy raised his hand. Y/N looked at the top of his head to see a set of black cat ears. "Your my cat, ha ha ha" she said like she was drunk and then fainted.

Thank you for all the comments telling me to update. I have been very busy with my other stories but you have finally met Jace so, your welcome Y/N.  Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one