Planning to plan

"I have to go home to my dad!" You shot up and yelled. You then proceeded to look around and realise that you and Jace had fallen asleep. You looked over to him and smiled at how adorable he looked but then proceeded to wake him.

"What you want?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"Jace, I need to go home. My dads probably worried." Jace finally opened his eyes.

"Oh, kay. Do you think he'd let us stay there?" Jace asked.

"If he knew our current situation then yeah. But we have to find Andi and Morgan."

By the time You had got Jace up, Andi and Morgan were stumbling through the bushes. Jace helped up Andi and left Morgan to get up by himself.

"What happened?" Jace demanded.

"We ran out the back door to find you." Andi said like it was nothing in the world.

"So, what's the plan for survival then, Y/N?" Morgan asked.

"Why are you asking me?" You replied.

"Jace has other things on his mind." You both looked over to the siblings. Andi was being crushed into a hug by Jace.

"I think we should go back to my house and make a plan from there."

"Your mother lives at your house doesn't she?" Morgan asked.

You nodded. "We'll just have to be quick then." And you started walking with the others following.

Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one