time to go

The back door wasn't heavily guarded so it was easy for you to make a run straight into the building. You and Andi were all set to go. With just 1 problem, Jace.

~~Your POV~~

"Y/N, can I please speak to you?" Jace asked. You nodded and walked with him over to a house on the opposite side of the road.

"What's up?" You asked before Jace lunged at you.

"Please don't die! I love you too much!" He cried.

"Jace, you know Andi wouldn't let me die. I will come back to you, I promise. All you need to do is cause a distraction and I'll be fine." He sniffed and nodded. Jace then let go of you and walked over to Morgan who was planning how to distract your mother and Coworkers.

You walked over to Andi. She was looking up at your house like something was missing. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"Your windows don't have locks. Why not?" She asked.

"My dad worked at night and my mum worked when I was at school so someone was always home. We didn't see the point in getting locks for the windows. (This is most likely not true but I need this for the story.) Why do you need to know about the windows?" You asked.

"We need an escape route." She answered simply. "I think I've got one." She exclaimed and stood.

"Time to go, I guess." You guessed. She nodded and waved to Morgan, signalling that it was time for you to go.

Do I do a face reveal? Idk.

Please,

Comment,

Vote,

And follow.

Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one

(Also follow my insta: 'horse_lover_441")