the final chapter

After you fled into the woods, you and Jace spent days looking for a small home. Andi and Morgan ran after they fled into the woods and we're never seen again.

You and Jace spent years looking for a place that you could live in without getting noticed. You found a small cottage by a river. You and Jace started making renovations to the house like adding a fence, somehow getting power and water and even a little garden.

You two had found out you were pregnant days after Jace found his real father. Jace then started working along side his father (who was the owner of a big company).

Jace ended up being the CEO of the company and you two lived happily ever after with your small son, Jake.

MORGAN AND ANDI

Andi and Morgan found a forrest full of wolves to live in. They could both communicate with the wolves so that wasnt so much of a problem, they just struggled for food and warmth.

Morgan and Andi were one day found by the police and we sent to a children's home. Once at the children's home, they noticed the Jace was a huge person and wasn't called weirs for being a Neko. Soon, Morgan and Andi showed the world what they were and found themselves getting jobs as performers and actors.

This is the final chapter. It has been amazing to write this story. Goodbye and merry Christmas. Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one