horrors await

Another important A/N at the end of the chapter :) Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one

Y/H/T= Your Home Town

You felt the tears fall front your eyes as soon as you entered the room. There was you father, strung up and stuck onto the ceiling. You grabbed Andi's arm and pointed up. Her eyes went wide and she pulled you into her embrace. "Grab some stuff and we can leave." Andi whispered. You nodded and grabbed some clothing. You stuffed it into a Andi had found before she opened the window.

You sealed the bag Shut once you felt as though you had an efficient amount of stuff and walked over to the window that Andi held open. You looked at her like she was crazy. "You want me to jump?!?!?!" You whisper yelled.

Andi shook her head and stepped out onto the window ledge. From there, she jumped down to the window of the room below and landed safely. Andi then beckoned you to follow. You threw the bag at her (which she caught!) and started to climb down to the window below. From the window below, you threw yourself at Andi (Who luckily caught you!) and took the bag. You both ran to the back fence where you say the boys running from some scientists. They ran into the woods and the scientists didn't follow. Instead, they went back to the house. Andi gave you a boost over the fence and you had to pull her over. (So she gives you a boost and you get over the fence. Then you have to pull her over once she had jumped.)

You then both took off at a run to the woods where you say Jace and Morgan waiting. You can to Jace who embraced you in a tight hug. "You're alive! You're alive." He kept whispering to himself. "But where's your father?" He questioned. You looked up at him before snuggling into him. That was the last time you ever went to Y/H/T.

1 More chapter to go!!!!!! But then the book is finished:(. I had this idea to write a book that isn't fanfiction but I have no ideas. so I was also thinking if some people comment some ideas, I could put them all together (And credit you all in the main story, if I ever write it). So yes, please comment some ideas and i will put them to good use. (Or you could just comment a story idea you would love to read bc I used to have so many stories that I would have loved to see written.)

Here are the genres (basically, comment your ideas on which ever one you think it suits)

1) Horses

2) Werewolves

3) Other

Please comment and have fun!!!!!!