The great escape-ish p.2

You woke in a cell with Jace. "Where the flip flap fricka frack Nicka back are we?" You asked. Jace stirred.

"Hello!" He said.

"Where are we?" You asked again.

"I dont know but my sisters gonna get us out of this." You sighed. This would be fun.

Out of nowhere, Jace rubbed the top of your head. You purred in content but suddenly stopped. You put your hand over your mouth and looked at Jace.  "What was that?" You asked once you took your hand away from your mouth.

Jace grabbed your hands and put them on your head. You felt around until you came to fur poking up. On instinct, you pulled. "Whoa, careful Y/N!" Jace instructed. You took your hands away but they landed on something with the same texture as the things before. "Don't pull your tail!" Jace quickly said.

"My tail?" You asked. He nodded and explained it all to you.

"Your mother took you away, she put me in my old cell. After a couple of hours she ordered me into her office where they dragged you in. I saw your H/C ears and tail and fainted and Here we are!" He told you.

You looked at the tail and tried to make it come off the ground. It lifted slightly. "Cool!" You yelled which took Jace by surprise. "This is so cool, I'm like a cat!" You cheered and started chasing your tail around the cell. You stopped and cuddled Jace.

He cuddled you back. "What are we going to do with you?" He asked as the door slammed opened. You shot up and hit your head on the top of the cage.

"Prepare for testing!" Came a monotone voice.

"LOL NO!" Came a shout from outside. The scientist fell down and Andi was standing there with a hammer. "Got the keys?" And asked. Morgan came out from behind her and opened your cage.

"Let's go!" He yelled and you and Jace jumped out of the cage and started running. Alarms blared as you ran. You came to a door and the boys pried to open. 3 of you started running. There was a wall of butterflys. You, Jace and Morgan ran through them. Andi stopped and stared. "Come on!" Morgan yelled.

"I-I can't!" Andi said back.

"Go!" Morgan said to you and Jace.

Jace grabbed his arm. "What are go going to do?"

"Save your sister." Morgan ran through the wall of butterflys  (which were mechanical) to get to Jaces sister.

Also another neko book out that is not a sequel to this one