Chapter 1: the beach

Tasha's POV

"C'mon Alexis!!! We gotta go! I don't wanna be late this time!" I yelled. Oh, I forgot to properly introduce myself. My name is Tasha perry and I live in California with my 20 year old sister Alexis and my mom and dad.They were gone on a 3 year business trip.(forgetting to mention that I'm wealthy)

Alexis and I had the whole house to ourselves. We were getting ready to meet Nathan n the boys at the beach and she was taking forever to get ready. Since she was dating Max, we hanged out a lot with the gang. I for one, got ready in a flash by just throwing on a pink crop top and a purple mini skirt. After what felt like hours, Alexis came out of her room in a yellow floral printed dress. She twirled around.

"How do I look? Awesome right!" She asked.

"Yea yea u look like a goddess... Now lets go! I said. Grabbing her hand, I dragged her to my car and drove off to the beach. But the whole ride consisted of Alexis blabbering about how much she missed Max. I tried so hard to keep my mouth shut and not snap at Alexis. I didn't really blame her for blabbering... She hasn't seen him for 5 months since they were on tour and we weren't allowed to come. When we arrived at  the beach, Alexis was the first one to scram out of the car and ran up to Max who was standing opposite where we were.

"Max! Max! OMG I've missed u so much!!!" Alexis screamed as she jumped onto max and he spun her around.

"I've missed you too babe!" Max said.

I growled under my breath at their lovey-dovey shit. But all that changed when I saw him.

Nathan's POV

"I've missed u too babe!'' I heard max say. I turned around to see Alexis in max's arms. If Alexis was here that only meant one thing, Tasha. I turned around to see her carrying a whole lot of bags. Most probably Alexis's. Soon after, I realized we were both staring at each other. I turned around and blushed deeply. Then I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey tash! Umm...do u need help with those bags? You know unless you're good or umm..." I stammered. Nice job Sykes...

"Umm sure.." she said handing me a bag. But then lost in those beautiful hazel eyes and dark brown hair. She looked back at me with those huge eyes. Then I realized what  was I doing.

"Umm er, we should probably get back. They might worry..." I said.

"Oh,ok then." She nodded her head and walked towards the rest. Man I wanted to hit myself so hard on the head. I have to stop humiliating myself in front of her... and stop blushing.

Tasha's POV

"Umm sure" I said, handing him one of the many bags that Alexis brought. Then he stared at me. I looked at his beautiful green eyes that sparkled in the sunlight.

Umm er, we should probably get back. They might worry..." He said. I snapped back to reality.

"Oh,ok then." I said. I felt myself blush but luckily he didnt notice it. We walked back to where the rest where the guys were having an argument on what to do first.

"Lets just go swimming first!!" Tom yelled, who seemed likely to go into one of his tantrums.

"But I wanna play volleyball first! We'll get sweaty first then go into the water for a swim." Max said, acting like a little boy. Before Tom could argue back, Siva cut in.

"Why not we have a vote? It'll be easier to decide rather than the two of you twats yelling at each other." Siva said.

"Fine" they said in unison. After the vote, we decided on playing volleyball first then going for a swim. Tom sulked as Jay grabbed the volleyball.

"Hey guys, I'm not that good in volley ball so could I just sit out?" I lied. I loved volleyball. It was just that after seeing Nathan, my tummy was having butterflies and I couldn't think straight.

"If she's not playing then I'm not too." Nathan said out of the blue. Everyone looked at him with a surprised look on their faces. He sat beside me while the rest just walked it off.

Why aren't you playing with them??" I asked.

"Well I don't want you
to be alone..." He told me with a smile across his face. Damn he was cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u like the first chapter of my first fanfic! I worked on it for two days now trying to perfect it. Hope u enjoy n don't forget to vote/comment/share!!

-A