Chapter 8: Finding the lost

Tasha's POV

After Nathan went out to answer his phone, I ordered my food and started thinking to myself. Did he really like me? Impossible! I'm 5 foot 2, boring hazel eyes and brown frizzy hair... I looked like a freak. On the other hand, he was 5 foot 9, gorgeous green eyes and fluffy brown hair. He would never go for a girl like me... But before I could have another thought, I felt someone grab me from the back and whacked me in the head. I then fell into darkness...

Nathan's POV

"Excuse me but have you see a teenage girl with brown hair around. I came in with her and now I can't find her." I asked the waiter. He hesitated a little... Strange.

"No, sir. I haven't seen her."

"Now you listen here, mate. I wanna know where she is before things get a little too ugly!" I whispered

"Fine... Right this way sir" he brought me to the back of the restaurant and opened the door. I stepped out but I then heard the door shut. Shit.

"So... Looking for Tasha???" A voice came up from behind me.

"Y-yea! Tell me where she is!"

"Oh I'm sorry but I need to borrow her for a while. But I could bring you along for the ride if you want." Before I knew it, I felt a blow behind my head.

Tasha's POV

"Ahh Tash... I've got someone to accompany you. I think you've met." I felt a limp body being tossed beside me.

"Ow!" Wait. I know that Gloucester accent anywhere.

"Nathan? What the heck?!"

"Tasha! Oh my god!" His green eyes, which lit up the dim room, shot open. I smiled and hugged him.

"Oh. How sweet. But you know Tasha, that's the reason you're both here. I know you know that. Stop trying to hide it." HE said... Damn I hate his voice.

"W-what's he talking about, Tasha???" Nathan asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You haven't told him. Go on DEAR, tell him. '' I gritted my teeth.

"Darrence is my ex. I thought I loved him but he would always get drunk, sleep with other girls and abuse me if I didn't do what he wanted me to do. I managed to escape one day when he was sleeping with my best friend. I didn't want to bring it up because it was too painful. I'm sorry I've put you through this." I looked at him with teary eyes.

"It's ok, love. As long as I know that your safe." He said and hugged me. But it didnt last long because Darrence pulled me away from him.

"No no! You do touch my girl." He waggled his finger at Nathan. But before he could pull me away any further, I kicked Darrence in the nuts and kneed him in the face. He fell onto the floor coughing out blood as I grabbed Nathan and ran for the exit. I opened the door and ran out to have raindrops drip all over my face.

"Nathan, I'm sorry I put you through all that. I-"

"It's ok love. It's alright. We're safe now ." I cried as he pulled me in for a hug. After a long hug, we pulled away and u checked my phone. 6:50pm.

"Looks like we weren't out that long." I told Nathan. But I heard him mumble 'damn' under his breath.

"What's wrong?' I questioned him.

"Remember back at the rest, I told you that I had another girl but she only wants me for my fame. B-but dont worry. I'm gonna break up with her tonight. I-I wanna be with you Tasha. I love you." He finished and pulled me in for a kiss. It felt like our first kiss but this time, more alive. We finally pulled away to catch our breath.

"Nathan, I love you too" I grinned. He embraced me in a hug and I returned him the favour.

"C'mon. We gotta make you look nice when you break up with her." I smirked. He put his arms around my waist and walked along the quiet road.

*5 minutes later*

We reached the house but it didnt seem like anyone was at home.

"Seems like they needed a little alcohol..." Nath sighed and pulled out a spare key from his pocket.

"Ok let's get you ready!" I threw my fist in the air and pulled him into his room.

"Where are you taking her anyways?

"Oh I don't know?? Nandos?"

"Haha! Ok then." I tossed him a plain white shirt and blue jeans with a black beanie.

"Now go change. " I demanded

"Alright mother..." I giggled and waited for him in the kitchen. He still had a little more time to spare so I made him some tea and I had hot cocoa.

"Nath! I made tea. Hurry up!" I yelled and set down the drinks on the table and plopped on couch. I was exhausted.

"I'm down. Where's my tea?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"Here you go. And by the way, you take so long just to change. Do you need to do your make up??"

"Haha.. Very funny Tasha. It takes time to look as smashing as me!" He smirked and punched him in the arm.

"Ow!" I yelped and I giggled. I checked my phone. 7:55pm.

"Right Nath. You gotta go for your 'date'. See you when you get back." He got up and walked to the door.

"I'll text you everything alright, love?"

"Aight! See you later!" This was going to be a long night