Chapter 7: confession time

Tasha's POV

I woke up to the nice spring breeze and got up quietly so I wouldn't wake Nathan up. He looked so adorable when he slept! I walked into the bathroom and had a nice loooooong shower. I mean, really long! When I finally decided to get out of the shower, I found Nathan sitting up on the bed with his phone in hand.

"What took you so long??" He asked

"Can't a girl spend time showering?" I smirked and grabbed my clothes. Whereas Nathan went into the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, I'm bring you somewhere for lunch. Wear something fancy." Nath said from the toilet.

"Could I know wher-"

"No! I'm never gonna tell you where we're going." I sighed. Why does he always have to be so mysterious... I ended wearing my little black dress with a hot pink belt and a pair of black wedges. 5 minutes later, Nathan walked out of the toilet with his hair wet and eyes all red and puffy... Odd

"Umm... Hey Nathan, did you cry in there?" (T)

"No no... I-I'm fine really. You look gorgeous!" (N)

"Thanks babe. Are you sure you're ok?" (T)

"Yea.. Just give me a minute to change,love." He pecked me on the lips and changed. He then grabbed me by the waist and spun me around then dipping me.

"Woah!" I giggled. He smirked and brought me back up. He was wearing his 'game over' t-shirt and his 'sexy time' hat. He adorable. I wondered why we were going out today... Hmm

Nathan's POV

When Tasha asked if I cried in the bathroom, a wave of guilt came over me. I was afraid to tell her the truth. About me and Stella. I changed into my clothes and danced with her a little to lighten the mood. I was bring her to Olive Garden. I wanted it to be special.

"Guys! Me and Tasha are going out. See you later." I walked out to see Tasha already in the car.

"Can't wait?"

"Totes! Lets go." She said with excitement in get eyes. She looked adorable.

*5 minutes later*

"Here we are!"

"Woah. Nathan, you do know that this place is expensive as fuck right."

"Yep. I wanna tell you something so I want it to be special."

"Oh..." She looked scared.

Tasha's POV

"Oh..." I was afraid of what he was going to tell me. I had my suspicions on that Stella girl. It hurt my heart a little that he was going out with someone else but why should I be sad. We're not even going out.

"Umm... Tasha? U good?"

"Yea. Perfect." He looked glad and went up to the receptionist.

"Reservations for Sykes."

"Right this way, Mr Sykes." The waiter brought us to a table away from the crowd. Awww. I thought it was cute that he knew I didn't like attention.

"So Nathan, what did you want to ask me?" He looked nervous and fiddled with his hand.

"Umm... I'm actually seeing someone..." I knew that my eyes showed hurt because he looked at me sadly. But he continued.

"But I know that she only wants me for my fame. I meet her at a bar and I was drunk so I didn't know. But believe me, I don't like her. I-I like-" but he couldn't finish his sentence because his stupid phone rang.

"Umm...er...give me a minute." I nodded and he got up from the table and went outside. But that last sentence really bugged me. He said he liked something. Someone. I tried to push away the thought. This was going to be a long day.

Nathan's POV

Stupid phone. Why do you have to ring now?! I checked the caller ID. Stella. Damn.

"Hey Nathie! Remember to bring for dinner! I'll be there at 8! Bye." Nathie? What the hell. When did she start calling me that? Plus it sounded horrible when she said it. I'm gonna tell her that we won't work out. I walked back to the table to find that Tasha gone. Damn.