Chapter 20: Some things are meant to be a secret

Tasha's Pov

Well, this was a very productive past month... (Hint the sarcasm). I did nothing but puke my guts out and lazed around the house. It had been a really boring month. But thank god I had Nathan around to keep me company.

"Hey babe! Whatcha wanna do today?" he asked me. I wanted to reply but I felt last night's dinner rise up from my throat and I ran to the bathroom. Fuck me!!! I threw up things I didn't know I ate the other day.

"Tash, you've been puking for the past month already. You sure you're ok?" Nath asked me, his voice filled with concern. I slowly nodded. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth once more and went out of the room to see Nath using his phone. I sat beside him and saw that he was on twitter,retweeting some of the fans tweets. I thought that it was really sweet that the boys did this so they can make them feel really special.

"Tash, I was thinking we head over to the doctors to check out little sykes over there." he said, pointing towards my tummy. I thought for awhile, knowing that there was no flipping away that Nathan would ever give in to me. I finally nodded and Nath smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for?" he asked and pulled me off the bed and we got changed. I went with a simple loose shirt so it didn't show my tummy and and some jeggings. Nath went for something he would wear any day. A graphic tee and some chinos. We went out of the room and heard someone shouting. It sounded like Jay. Then followed by a female voice that sounded like Myrah. Shit.

"I can't believe you did this to me." Jay yelled. He sounded pissed.

"Whatever,can we talk about this later."she said

"What?! Later?! Are you serious?! You slept with another man and you want to talk about it later?! You were always like this! Sleeping with other men! Don't think I don't know. You would always come back late and smelling like cologne! I've had enough of you! We're over!" Jay yelled.

"Ok.Bye."I heard Myrah said. I silently gasped. How could she do this. She was the most sensitive girl I've met and now she's just tossing away a perfectly good relationship! I was so shocked. Nathan nudged me slightly, telling me indirectly to just leave it for the time being and get the fuck out of there. I nodded and slowly tip toed out of the house with Nath following behind me. We finally got into the car and I breathed out. When was I holding my breath?

"Well I definitely wasn't expecting that..." Nath said, finally breaking the silence. I nodded slightly. We stayed silent for the rest of the trip to the hospital. When we arrived, I seriously don't know how but there was paparazzi outside the doors of the hospital. Wha? We parked the car and got out and believe me, there were a lot of paparazzi suddenly surrounding us.

"Keep your head down."Nath told me. I nodded and followed him with my head down.I heard millions of questions being thrown at me. Jeez guys, could a girl get some space? I thought. We finally made it inside and I could finally see clearly without all the flashes. We made an appointment waited for my name to be called.

"Anastasha Perry. Please come over to counter." Shit. I didn't like people calling my full name. Nath looked at me suspiciously as we made our way towards the counter.The lady at the counter told us what room we needed to go into and we thanked.

"Anastasha?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, that's my real name. Sorry I didn't tell you before. I was just worried if you guys would find my name odd. That's why I stuck with Tasha." I told him

"No it's not weird. it kinda suits you better." he smiled. I giggled as we entered the room.

"Ah, miss Perry. Just lay down here and we can do a scan. How long are you anyways?" the doctor asked me.

"A month." I told him. He nodded as I laid down on the bed and Nath stood beside me,holding onto my hand tightly.

"Now lift up your shirt. This might be a little cold." I lifted my shirt slightly and he rubbed some cold ass stuff onto my tummy. My breath hitched for a split second because of the coldness. then he started to use this scan thingy (I'm not very updated to what these doctor shit is called. I have a life) and moved it around then I looked up to the monitor and saw this really small shape. Of course it was small. It was only a month.

"Ah, there it is. It seems healthy. Alright, ou're free to go. Just go to the counter to get the date of the next time you have to come back." the doctor told us. We nodded and I pulled down my shirt. We left the room and went to the counter.

"Here you go. you can come back anytime between the next three months." the girl at the counter told us. We thanked her and headed back to the car. There wasn't a lot of paparazzi. Maybe like 4 or 5. We took this as an advantage and scurried across the car park and got into the car when suddenly a bunch of paparazzi swarmed around us.

Where do they come from?! I thought. I quickly got in the car and Nath came in too.

"Man, they're everywhere!" I said. Nath nodded.

"They always hide somewhere where we would see and take secret pics or just jump out of nowhere and scare the living hell out of you.They do this to Nareesha and Kelsey. But Kelsey didn't take it too well for the first few times." Nath told me. I nodded my head. I was there when Kelsey had one of her breakdowns. It was really intense. We drove back home to see the boys the boys sitting around Jay as he buried his head in his hands. Damn I felt bad...

Nathan's POV

We went back home and saw Jay being surrounding the other boys. He looked so broken. Time for some Jaythan talk. I walked up to the boys and gave them a look that said 'leave it to me'. They nodded and backed away.

"Jay, I know that you're going through a lot but you will have to pull through. She was nothing. She doesn't deserve you. You deserve better." I told him. He looked up and smiled slightly.

"Thanks Nath. Really needed that." Jay said. I pulled him in for a hug and we heard a couple of 'awws' coming from behind us. We pulled apart and smiled. Tasha pretended to be jealous.

"I may be your boyfriend but Jaythan will always be forever." I told her. She laughed and walked up to me.

'Excuse me Jay but could I have my boyfriend back?" she giggled. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Hey, where did you guys actually go today?" Tom asked. We looked at each other and nodded. I didn't say anything but instead, I pointed towards my stomach. The boys mouth dropped and then smiled.

"Yay!"

"Awesome."

"Way to go, Nath!"

"That's amazing, mate." they said all in one time. We smiled and they hugged us.

"Alright. We got to go back up.' Nath told me. I nodded and and went up. Finally some peace and quiet. I changed into my sweater and sweatpants and got into bed. I felt the other side of the bed go down and an arm wrap around my waist.

"Night Anastasha." Nath told me. I smiled.

"Night Nathan." I said. I felt safe in his arms. For now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here's a new crappy chapter!! jk...  hope u guys like it! i know it had beed some time since i updated. sorry:( but hope u vote/comment/share this! 

~A