Chapter 4: you said what now?

Tasha's POV

Nathan put his tea down, took my hands and looked me right in the eye. I felt excited yet scared at the same time.

"Tasha, I know that we've only known each other for a couple of months now but I really,really like you Tash. I don't know if you feel the same way but-" I didn't let him finish as I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried tears of joy! I pulled away.

" oh Nathan! I feel the same way too. You don't know how long I've waited to do this." I said as I locked our lips together. It felt like sparks exploding! It was amazing. My knees felt weak and my mind started to block of the rest of the world. It was just the two of us.

We pulled away at the same time to catch our breath. He smiled and made me blush.

"You are amazing Tash. And, you're a really good kisser."I blushed more at the comment.

"Thanks. You too." I said. He pulled me in for a another kiss and this one was short and sweet. Then we pulled apart.

"Shall we go??" Reaching out his hand. I gladly took his hand and we walked over to a park. We sat on a bench and we started talking.

Nathan's POV

We walked hand in hand to the park. I couldn't believe that the girl of my dreams liked me back but I was a little scared to ask her if she would be my girlfriend. I mean what if she wasn't ready? What if she didnt like me that way? What if she didnt think I was good enough for her? Questions flowed through my mind as we sat down on a park bench.

"You alright Nath? You look worried..." She asked me softly.

"It's nothing, really." I lied. I didn't want her to think of me as desperate!! She looked at me with concerned eyes.

"You sure?" She questioned.

"Positive." Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Excuse me Tash." I told her. She nodded her head as I went a little further to answer the call. It was from Jay.

"Mate. Where are you? I've been worried sick." Typical Jay.

"I'm fine. Don't worry Dad." I said sarcasticlly. I heard him sigh.

"Haha very funny... Who are you with anyways??"

"Oh umm I'm w-with Tash." I muttered.

"Really! Hey guys! Lol Nath here's on a date with Tash!" He yelled. Then I heard Max's voice.

"Really, mate! You're with my girlfriend's sister in a date? Well, our lil Nath is all grown up. Hey, why not invite her over here and we can have like a couples day. We'll all bring our girlfriends! It'll be fun!" I had to hand it to him. It was a really good idea.

"Yea Max! That sounds nice." I told him. I heard them high-fiving each other.

"Bye guys. See you later" I told them. I hung up and walked back to Tash.

"Sorry for the hold up love. You wanna come over to the house? The girls are gonna be there. Even your sister." I told her. She looked excited and nodded her head. Then I gave her a peck on the lips and we walked to the house while Tash texted Alexis to come over. This was going to be a really good day.

Tasha's POV

When Nathan told me about the gathering, I was a
So happy! I haven't seen the girls since the boys went on tour. I quickly texted Alexis.

"Alexis! The boys invited us to hang with them and the girls at the house! Coming?? xx Tash" I texted her.

"Duh! Where are you? I'm on my way there already. xx Alexis"

"I'm with Nath... Just text me when you reach there 'aight? xx Tash"

"Fine,fine... Say hi to loverboy for me! xx Alexis"

I ignored her text and put my phone in my pocket. Then I slipped my hand into his and smiled at him. This was going to be a blast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u enjoyed this chapter!!