Chapter 5: at the house

Tasha's POV

"After you." Nathan said, directing his hands to the door with a little bow. It was adorable.

"Why thank you my good man." I giggled a little and opened the door.

"Hey!" The boys yelled in unison. Except for max who was snogging Alexis.

"Dude! Get a room." I yelled. They pulled apart and blushed.

"Hey Alexis. You were suppose to text me when you got here."

"Sorry, Must have forgotten." She shrugged.

"Well look who we have here! Max and Alexis, Tom and Kelsey, Siva and Nareesha, Jay and Myrah, me and Nathan! Nice." I said and sat beside Myrah. Just in case you don't know, Myrah's my best friend and she's dating Jay. They've been together for 2 months now and I must say they're really cute together.

"Yup! We're all here." Tom said, popping the P.

"So, what exactly are we doing??" I asked Siva.

"Well, Tom thought of game night even though its not exactly night but Max suggested on swimming. So it's up to you... The votes are tied so you decide what we're gonna do today."

"Well, I would love to go swimming today but I didn't bring my swimsuit so I'll have to go with game 'night'."

"Hah! I told you Max! You never win. Hahahahaha." Tom laughed in Max's face.

"Oh whatever mate. I may even beat you in a couple of games." Max smirked.

"Alright, alright. Nobody fight. We've got girls here. Stop acting like a couple of twats and lets start game night." Siva said, shutting Max and Tom up.

"Fine..." They murmured while jay got a couple of bored games from a room. He came back down with Life, checkers, twister and other games.

"Woah, I didn't know that you guys even have all this games." I looked surprised.

"Me too. Jay mate, where did you find all this??" Tom said, looking just as surprised as I was.

"It ain't ours mate. Myrah borrowed this to me just in case I got bored around here." He said, winking at Myrah, making her blush.

"Cool! Lets play." I said.

Nathan's POV

"Cool! Lets play." Tasha said. She smiled as she picked out a game. First was Life. As far as I know, it's her personal favorite. We all picked a car color and got playing. She was really good at this game. Half way through the game, everyone backed out of the game except Tasha and Alexis. They were really good. In the end, Tasha won. Tasha jumped up like a little puppy. She was so cute.

"That was fun! Now, who's going to chose the next game?" I asked.

"Me!" Tom and Max yelled together. Oh no.. I thought. They going to be at each others throats again. But amazingly, they both had the same idea for a game. Twister. Shit. I was never good in this game. I would usually sit out or make an excuse not to play but no way Am I chickening out in front if Tasha!

Lets do this.

Tasha's POV

Twister was what Tom and Max suggested together without trying to rip each others heads off. Wow! I thought. Well, there's a first time for everything.

"Alright. Who's playing?" Seev asked. Apparently, all of us were so we decided to go into 2 groups. Me, Nathan, Max, Nareesha and Kelsey while the other team included of Siva, Tom, Alexis,Myrah and Jay. Our team went first.

"I'm going to destroy you Sykes!" I whispered.

"Should I be treatened?" He smirked. That made my heart melt.

"Maybe? Good luck."I smiled.

"You too." He smiled back. We went over to a huge mat with four rows of different colored circles. Max was the first to fall.

"Wow! You girls are nimble." Max said.

"We try our best." Kelsey said.

"Now all we have to do is take down lil Nath!" Nareesha whispered to me with a devilish grin. I did the same and tickled Nathan without him noticing.

"Ah! Damn. That's not fair. Someone was tickling me." Nathan cried. I giggled a little.

"Alright Perry. Now it's your turn!" Nathan said as he tickled me. I fell down and laughed uncontrollably.

"Damn it, Sykes! You're going to pay." I said as I stood up. They rest continued to play and Kelsey won. She was really flexible.

"Well ladies, it's getting late. Why not you stay here for the night?" Max yawned.

"Well, I don't wanna be a bother-"

"It's alright, you're not gonna bother. Nathan said. He blushed a little and looked away.

"But unfortunate, you girls have to sleep in the boys rooms because we don't really have a spare room.." Max said

"Not that we don't mind..." He smirked at Alexis.

"Wow.. Ok then. Um Nath, could I use your bathroom??' I asked him.

"Oh um er s-sure.. It's upstairs 3rd door to the left." He said, blushing like crazy.

"Thanks." I went upstairs to freshen up a bit and took a towel hanging from the side to dry up. I wrapped the towel around me and went out to see Nathan sitting on the bed.

"Woah Nath! Um why are you here?" I questioned.

"Well for one, I sleep here. And the other one, I thought you would like this." he handed me a pair of new clothes.

"Woah. Do you keep this just in case you have a girl over?" I asked.

"Not really. Nareesha thought you might need this." He tossed me the clothes and changed.

"You go ahead and sleep first Nath. I'm gonna thank Nareesha for the clothes." I walked out of the door and found Nareesha having a cup of tea in the kitchen.

"Hey Nareesha! Just wanted to thank you for the clothes!" I told her.

"Don't mention it! Anyways, have fun with Nathan.." She winked at me and I blushed. Then, I walked back to the room. Nathan was already sleeping so I crawled in beside him... He looked so cute so I gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Night Nathan..." And I placed my head on the pillow when I felt his hands snake around my waist.

"Night Tash"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry if it took so long to update but hey! It's done now. Don't forget to vote/comment/share and follow me too!

~A