Chapter 6: coincidence? Think not

Tasha's POV

"Oh, er Nathan! I-I didn't know you were awake! Sorry if I woke you up or anything it just um er...." I stammered. Damn! Why do I always get so nervous around this boy. I knew the reason but still questioned myself...

"That's ok Tasha. You don't have to worry. I kinda liked it?" He smirked.

"What do you mean kinda??" I jokingly punched his arm.

"Sorry. I really loved it! Like wow."

"That's more like it."

"Now, about that little kiss..." He cupped my face and kisses me passionately. I gladly returned the favor. I ruffled his hair as he held me close. We both pulled apart to catch our breath. That was the most amazing kiss I ever had. It felt like fireworks and sparks just like our first kiss. I never wanted to let go of him. It was a wonderful kiss. Not that I had one before.... Urg, I'm thinking too much. I looked at him as those beautiful green eyes looked back at me. We were both breathing heavily.

"That...was...ama...zing." I smiled as I ruffled his hair again. It felt so soft under my hands. It was perfect. He was perfect.

Nathan's POV

She ruffled my hair. She looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. She was adorable. She blushed and looked away.

"You look adorable when you blush." That made her even more. Now her cheeks were flaming.

"Aww,Tasha. Don't look away. I wanna see your gorgeous eyes and amazing smile." She looked back at me and the sight made my heart melt. Then my phone rang. Shit. Why does this always happening to me?! I looked at who was calling.

It was Stella. I'm screwed.

"Oh hi Stella. Listen the other day-"

"Hi Nathan!!! I really enjoyed that day. We should do it again sometime!"

"No wait Ste-"

"Awesome!! I'll see you tomorrow!! Bring me somewhere nice!! Bye." She hung up. Man I hate that girl. I didn't even know why I dated her?! She just wanted me for my fame. She was just using me. I went back to the bed to see Tasha already sleeping. She looked so cute. I crawled in beside her and hugged her tight.

Tasha's POV

Nathan's phone rang and he checked who was it. I crawled into where Nathan was talking to someone. It sounded like a girl.

"Awesome!! I'll see you tomorrow!! Bring me somewhere nice!! Bye." I got hurt by what I heard. Even though we're not going out, it hurt my heart so much. I was falling for him but he didnt know. I cried a little and went back to bed. I heard Nathan come back crawled into bed beside me as he snaked his arms around my waist. I felt so loved but...

He had another...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a new chapter. Sorry if I didn't update for a long time. I was having exams. But please vote/comment/share this! Please!! Thanks!! Tell your friends!!

I sound needy. Sorry

~A