Chapter 11: secrets everywhere

*2 weeks later*

Tasha's POV

I stopped receiving those horrible texts. I didn't want Nath to find out because I thought that he would leave me. The last text said that I needed to leave him to save myself but I love him to much to let go. These two weeks have been so damn relaxing. Me and Nath been shopping, surfing and a whole day with just us cuddling. It was awesome.

"Hey Tash! Whatcha wanna do today?" Nath asked. I shrugged.

"Hmm, maybe we could do this." He crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync as I ran my hand through his hair. He pulled me up on his lap and it eventually turned out to be a hot make out session.

"Maybe we should continue this upstairs." I smirked and pulled his by the arm as we went upstairs. I closed the door and turned back to Nath. I went up to him and kissed him ,hard. I threw him in the bed. I crashed my lips onto his and my hand slowly slid down his pants. Our clothes slowly landed in the floor. I crawled back on the bed and saw that little Keith was awake. I smirked. I think we know how that goes...

__________________________________

We both breathed heavily as we landed on the pillow.

"You're really good in bed." I said, panting.

"Thanks. Your good too." He told me. I blushed and pecked him on the lips. We started to put on our clothes and went back downstairs. I turned to see the boys and Alexis in the kitchen. I stopped.

"How did you guys get in here?" I asked them, stunned.

"Um Tash, we kinda own the place, don't we?" Tom told me.

"Oh yea...." I dragged. Please say they weren't in the house when THAT happened.

"Um, yea we were. And you and me are going to have some words. " Alexis told me. I curse the fact that I say my thoughts out loud. I blushed and Alexis grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Ow ow ow." I winced. She threw me to the wall and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Ok ok. I know you're upset that I lost my virginity. Jeez, when did you become overprotective?" I managed to squeak.

"I'm not talking about you losing virginity! Urg! Im talking about losing your virginity to Nathan!!" She hissed. I was so confused right now.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"You idiot! Dont you see? I like Nathan! I never liked Max! I pretended to like him so i could get closer to Nathan. But I never thought you would like him. But he would never love you. Why would he?! Look at you. You're nothing. But for me, at least I make myself look good. You're always in sweatshirts. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take what's rightfully mine." She wrapped her hands tighter. By now, I felt my face turn pale.

"Drop her Alexis!" I heard someone say. She let me go and I dropped to the floor like a rag doll. I coughed and looked up to see Max and the other boys surrounding us. Max looked so hurt. But he didnt say anything. Instead, he took Alexis by the arm and dragged her downstairs. But then she turned around and looked me in the eye

"Oh and Tash, I'm Stella!"

Fuck...

__________________________________

Hey guys! really really really sorry I haven't been posting much but I have exams and it has been really chaotic forgive me for the short chapter but I'll try to update longer chapters next time. :)

~A