Chapter 14: proper date(2)

Nathan's POV

I kept thinking about Tasha on the way to the interview. I was really worried. I don't know why but I was. She looked a little pale while we were having breakfast but I didn't want to bring it up.

"Hey Nath, you look worried. Something wrong? Is it Tasha?" I looked up to see Jay looking at me with a concerned look.

"Yea mate. I'm fine. Who you really should be worried is Max." I whispered to him. We looked over to see Max looking out of the window with a long face and 'why does it always happen to me' written all over his face. I sighed and patted Max on the shoulder.

"It's going to be alright mate. You'll find someone like her. Or maybe better." I told him. Now it was his turn to sigh.

The interview was really awkward. . The weird thing is, they mention about my relationship with Tasha. I didn't even know how they knew until they told us that Alexis spilled everything. People knew that Max and Alexis broke up. Apparently, there were some pap outside the house that heard what was happening and interviewed her. Then she told them that I was in a relationship with Tasha and lied to them saying that Max was being abusive. That ticked Max off. He tried to control himself and told them that he didn't want to talk about it. We left the interview earlier than expected and headed home. I couldn't wait to take Tasha out for our date. Once we reached home, Max was the first one out of the car.

"Jeez, he must be ticked." I told Siva. He nodded and we entered the house to see Tasha flicking through channels. I sat beside her and put my arms around her. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey Nath. how was the interview?" she asked me.

"Fine. But better now that i get to see you." it was cheezy i know but it made her smile.

"yeah. it was cheezy." she said smiling. Shit. I hated whenever I did that. I blushed a little and looked at her more closely. She looked a little pale to me.

'Hey Tasha, are you feeling alright?" I asked her.

"Yea. Feeling great knowing that I'm gonna spend my night with you." she smiled and i cuddled up to her.She seemed to tense up a bit but I pushed the thought away.

2 hours before date

Tasha's POV

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck. I was stressing out! I knew what i was going to wear which was the blue dress that Nathan gave to me but I'm afraid it wont fit. And the shoes. I couldn't choose which shoe to wear. i felt a little light-headed but i pushed back the feeling. I have got to find a way to not puke during our date. I went out of our room to see Nath sitting at the couch watching 'Family Guy'. I silently giggled to myself and went downstairs quietly and opened a few cabinets as softly as i could and found what I was looking for. i went back up and to my luck, Nath didn't notice a thing. I quickly took the medicine at went back downstairs to put it back. But this time, my actions didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey Tash, is that you?'' Nath asked. Still watching the tv.

"Yea. It's me." I answered. he nodded and contined to watch tv. I sighed in relief and went back upstairs. I still had an hour and a half to get ready so I pulled myself together and stepped into the shower. The warm water running down my body felt amazing! I heard someone step ino the room and followed by many footsteps. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Nareesha, Kelsey and Myrah.

"Hey girl. Nathan told us that he was taking you on a date and we couldnt help ourselves to make you up so your ready for your date!" Kelsey said. I didn't argue with her (even though there's no use to) and sat down in front of the mirror as the girls started to do my hair and make up. Then a thought hit me.

"Where's Nath?" I asked them.

"Oh. He's changing in Jay's room. He wants it to be a surprise." Myrah told me. I smiled and waited till the girls were done. They had me close my eyes before they were done.

"Ready?" I heard Nareesha ask. I nodded.

"Then open your eyes girlfriend!" Kelsey said and I opened my eyes. I gasped a little to see that the girls had curled my hair and made my make up look really natural yet outstanding at the same time. It was a amazing! I stood up and turned to them and hugged them. They were the best. We let go and just smiled at each other.

"Well. You best get going. Prince Charming should be downstairs already." Nareesha told me. I blushed a little and went out of the room to see the boys downstairs. They were actually surrounding him till they heard me open the door. They backed up from Nathan and he just stood there with his mouth open.

Nathan's POV

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Ah looked like a goddess. The blue dress fitted her perfectly. She was an angel. My angel. She came down the stairs and went up to me.

"Well say something Nath." She told me.

"Umm.. I... you...." I couldn't seem to say anything nice. She giggled.

"Well you look nice too.'' she said smiling. I grinned and took her hands and led her outside. I escorted her the car and we buckled up.

"Well I'm gonna take you some place you won't forget." I told her. When we got there, she came out of the car and I heard her gasp. I came out as well to see her standing with astonishment written all over her face.

"Nath. This is amazing..." she whispered.

Tasha's POV

The beach. Nathan had set up a dinner on the beach. I swear that boy will be the death of me. I slowly walked up to the place where it had been set up. There were candles lit up everywhere. A few even shaped into hearts. I smiled to myself as I sat myself down. Nath sat opposite me and he gave me a rose. Cliché move. I know. But it was sweet.

"So what will the lovely couple like today." I turned around to see Siva tux, apron and notepad.

"My name is Siva and I will be your waiter for today." I giggled to myself and smiled at Nath.

"Um could I have spaghetti bolognese? " I asked. He nodded his head and wrote it down.

"Mind if I shared with you?" Nath asked. I smiled.

"I wouldn't mind at all." I smirked and turned towards Siva.

"That will be all." I told him. He nodded.

"Oh and our live band is here to play for you." He told us. We nodded and Max and Tom came out with their guitars and started to play some acoustic versions of their songs. I smiled even harder it made my cheeks hurt.

"You look happy." Nath told me.

"You are the best Nathan. This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me." I grinned. The rest of the night went amazing. Me and Nath talked about lots of random things. But I needed to tell him something. Something important.

"Nath.." I started.

"Yea Tash?" he said.

"I... I think I'm pregnant."

__________________________________

Here u go!! Please don't hate me for making her pregnant. I just had to. Remember to rate/comment /share this. Thanks^^

~A