Chapter 10: lazy day

Tasha's POV

I woke up to the bright sunshine shining through the hospital window. The events that happened yesterday flashed through my mind. Nath got in an accident. I visited him. Stella died. Now I'm sleeping next to him. I turned around to see him sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly open. Cute. I tried to get out of bed but his arms grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Don't go." He said, his eyes still closed.

"Nath... I gotta go use the bathroom. I won't go anywhere else."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He let me go and I strolled to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. AH! My hair was a mess. Sticking out in odd places. I grabbed my spare brush and took out all of the tangles in my hair. Ah... better. I smoothened out my hair and washed up my face. I tied my hair into a messy bun and went out of the bathroom. I went back to where Nath was and crawled back into bed with him.

"Better. I missed you." Nath said, pouting.

"I've only been gone for 5 minutes. But I'm glad that you missed me." I giggled as he pulled me in closer.

"Could we have a lazy day today??" I asked.

"Sure! I've got nothing else to do, do I." He said as I cuddled closer to him.

"Hey Nath, does that mean were together??" I asked.

"If you want. I mean if you don't want to-" but I interrupted him before he could finish.

"Nath. I love more than anything and would love to be with you for as long as I live. I couldn't possibly live without thinking about you. Because you're my sexy sloth." I told him.

"Sexy sloth? I like the sound of that!" he smirked. He looked so adorable!!! Sorry for being spazzy.

"Awww. I now have a cute nickname for you!" I kissed his nose and got up from the bed as I heard a knock on the door. I opened to see a male nurse holding a tray of food. Something about him made me scared. He looked oddly familiar. He walked into the room and placed the tray on the nearby table. He left without even saying a word. Moments later, I got a text. It was the same number as the mysterious text I got earlier.

Nice to see you again. You look good today.

I cringe at the thought that someone was watching me. My every movement.

"Babe, something wrong??" Nath asked. I turned around to see him stuffing his face with what seems to be oats.

"It's nothing. Wow. you're really hungry!" He nodded and drank his drink.

"What some?" he said pointing his food.

"Nah. I'm not hungry. You go ahead and eat."

"No. I won't eat till you eat." He pouted like a child, pushed away his food and crossed his arms.

"Fine fine." I walked to where he was and took three mouthfuls.

"Happy, sloth?" I questioned.

"Very!" he clapped like a kid and continued eating.

Nathan's POV

I finished my food and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. Tasha stayed outside to watch a little tv. She was perfect. I was a little afraid for something. She seemed to eat lesser each time. It was scaring me. I walked out to see her slouching on the bed and watching cartoons. She was a kid at heart and that was what I loved about her.

"Hey babe!" I smiled and hugged her from the back. She giggled and we laid back on the bed. I turned off the tv and we cuddled for a long time. I looked at her and kissed her on the lips. I tucked on her shirt and she grabbed a lock of my hair. It turned into a hot make-out session. Before things got intense, a nurse came into the room. We quickly pulled apart before she knew what was happening.

"Hello Mr Sykes. Nice to see that your better. Well, I would like to tell you that you are now free to be discharged. I'll go and sign the release papers while you get ready." She told me. I quickly grabbed my stuff and was ready to leave with Tash. I was actually surprised. I didn't feel any pain from the accident. Odd. I didn't care and we walked out of the room.

"Don't worry. We'll finish our lazy day back at the house, ok?" I told her

"Ok Nath. As long as I can spend time with you." She smiled as we left the hospital.

*Back home*

I dropped my bag in my room and changer into my boxers and a plain shirt. I went back down to see Tash sitting in the kitchen having a cuppa.

"Nath, I made one for you too. It's right here." She pointed to the cup sitting on the table. She sounded troubled. But I didn't want to bother her so I just took my cap and sat beside her, hugging her from the side. I tried to comfort her but I could just feel her tense up every now and then. Sigh.

Tasha's POV

I got another text from that mysterious number. I couldn't shake of the feeling that your being watched. But this time it was as chilly as ever.

Leave him. If you know what's best for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sry I haven't updated in along time. I was busy with sch. Anyways to inform u, there's going to be a some sexy time happening in the next chapter. Remember to vote, comment and share. Follow me too!!

~A