Really Mira, batman?

(Okay well, that was weird writing it. I can't wait till my future favorite part comes! Yay! I'm so excited! My friend, I'll call him Anonymous (Gage) oops and... I don't care... anyways, he is currently reading my books! Yay! I'm glad, maybe I'll finally have someone to discuss this with. It's fun teasing him about the ending tho! XD

Anywho... please enjoy another fun and intense chapter from yours truly)

"Where's the old photo albums at, Mira-san?" Lucy's voice asked the white haired mage. The two were gathering books for the newest video, they were doing a Gruvia movie! All about how Gray and Juvia came to be.

"Uhmmmmm, over here, " Mira's voice was always so sweet an innocent that it was hard to believe she used to be a... 'she devil'. She made her way across the library and paused at a certain section. It was labeled memories, on the side of the card board box.

Mira picked it up with both hands, Lucy trailed behind her as they both walked toward a wooden table with metal legs. They sat in plastic chairs and Mira opened the album.

"Here, I'll show you who everyone is!" Mira said excitedly. She flipped pass a page and pointed to a picture.

"Who's that? It looks like you, but in another way... it doesn't," Lucy mumbled shyly. She gazed at the angry eyes of a white haired young girl, the little girl was... fighting with Erza. It looked like a tie! Which is very strange because Nobodies fought with Erza and lived to tell the tale.

"That's me, silly!" Mira said enthusiastically. She smiled at the memory.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Lucy asked in awe. There's quite the difference between Mira's.

"Well, I guess Lisanna had a near death experience and it scarred me. I decided I didn't want to be alone if I lost my siblings," Mira explained with a gentle oh-so-fragile voice. She traced the picture with her index finger carefully.

Lucy watched the reaction and then said, "Let's turn the page."

Mira flipped the next page, but this time it was of a huge group of the children.

"That's me next to Erza!" Mira chanted innocently. Lucy's eyes danced around the picture and knew who half the people were.

"Woah, Gray never did wear clothes did he?" Lucy murmured still in awe. Gray, even young, was a Stripper.

"Yes, Cana had to constantly remind him," Mira giggled and then pointed to a picture of a small girl with blue hair.

"That's Levy? Isn't it?" Lucy asked looking at the picture. Levy was so small and she looked so happy. The strange pink haired boy wasn't in the picture instead it looked like Lisanna was the center of attention. Then in a dark corner of the picture, she saw this kid behind Laxus. He was hovering over the shoulder in disgust. He was really mean looking.

"Who's that?" Lucy's mouth went into a trance and she pointed to the boy with pink hair.

"Oh, him?" Mira's eyes widened, "th-that's Natsu..."

Lucy stared and blinked.

Natsu has spent his entire life searching for Igneel.

"Huh?" Mira asked. Lucy stared through as she shook her head.

"No. You said something," Mira looked at Lucy with a look of surprise. The room stayed silent once the words played off Mira's lips.

Lucy then closed her eyes seeing something.

...It looked like Hargeon... but why would she be in-

"Lucy! Snap outta it!" Mira shook Lucy back and force. Lucy's eyes widened and she sighed.

"Is it alright if I help you later? I've got to go and talk to someone," Lucy asked quickly. Mira stared an innocent look of shock and then softened. Mira's nod was the last thing Lucy saw before she took off running somewhere.

Mira looked down at the picture once she heard the library door slam shut, indicating that Lucy had left. The white barmaids eyes glanced at the picture of everyone. Then her pale milky hand grabbed an edge and closed the book with one turn. It made a muffled sound as it closed.

"I know your there, you've been watching her since yesterday day," Mira's voice made its way towards the shadows. Deep within the shadows..
Pink hair stuck out and there was a loud, "Dammit!"

Mira's look softened, "Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to tell her everything. She'd probably forget it. It's an actual possibility. Although, considering how strong she kept her memory of you the first time... I doubt it's going away any time soon," Mira monopolized the conversation a bit but that's okay because nevertheless Natsu was set at slight ease.

"Do-" Natsu stopped himself then sighed, "do you think she'll remember me?"

Mira looked into his scared, boy-ish, eyes as he slowly emerged from the shadows. He reminded her of batman, don't ask why.

"Duh, nuh, nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh Batmaaaaan," Mira said in a straight serious voice. She now had that batman song stuck in her head. And so does the author. -_-

"Mira that's off subject," Natsu said. He had his mouth set into a disgusted way but worry was evident in his eyes.

"Nevermind. I honestly think, that if she wants to. She'll remember," Mira said then she sighed, "why won't you let her remember?"

Natsu turned red and then said, "I think it's none of your business!" He then growled before walking backwards into the shadows.

"Tell me," Mira said in a demanding tone, she urged Natsu.

Natsu turned around as if ready to leave but he stopped walking. The shadows had always seemed to invite him in but once he joined the shadows he'd realized how lonely it was. He tried to make friends but instead he met an Erza growing up.

"It's very fortunate of her to forget. I promised her I wouldn't let anything hurt her. I told her that," his rosy pink hair covered his dark emotionless eyes as he spoke. Honestly, he felt that now she could live a normal live. He felt that something big was coming and if she stayed around, maybe, he wouldn't be able to protect her from it?

Probably not.

But it's a gut feeling. Then again going to Hargeon was a gut feeling that Igneel was there. Instead he found something so much better.

"You think it's fortunate? Do you remember how much she suffered when she couldn't remember my name? She tried so hard! It hurt her more than that dumb broken promise!" Mira screamed she wanted to cry about this. She thinks that Lucy deserves to kno- remember.

"It's just like you said... God brought her to me. But that was just to have me bring her here, to Fairy Tail. I'm not supposed to exist in her life at all. I- she doesn't need me," Natsu looked down in sorrow and he shook his head frantically. Mira was so close to objecting to his somewhat theory but he sped backwards into the black shadows.

Silence and tension filled the air as Mira commented, "Just like batman would." She stared off with a longing look, imagining that maybe one day... she would meet Batman...