Yato the Delivery God

(Merging two anime's together because I can :D

I edited that picture above! It's actually from a completely different anime and I just changed the hair colors.. :p

Please enjoy another nalu chapter!)

"let's go!" Lucy said in a demanding voice. She, Hiyori, and Natsu were going to finish this mission even if it kills them. Which it just might.

Hiyori was quietly following behind them in the back as the two carried on. Hiyori was still just a child. She'll eventually grow to be without her brother and mother.

"Hiyori? Would you like to join the guild?" Natsu asked. He surprised Lucy.

Hiyori didn't answer and Natsu continued to talk in a gruff voice, "I mean... if you don't you'll probably be taken in by the council or something. Plus, when I was a young orphan I was taken to Fairy Tail at about your age." He glanced at the girl and flashed her a toothy innocent grin. Hiyori blushed and then looked away from his look.

"I-I I don't know," he voice faded and she didn't make anymore eye contact. Lucy stared at Natsu in surprise.

The group, being lead by Lucy, was following the monsters tracks. It'll lead them to the monster.

They all silently walked, only the sound of their steps echoing. It felt like a long day. It felt like with every step, there'd be justice if they could get revenge off Hiyori's family.

Hiyori started a little Humm as they walked. It eased Lucy but something felt off. Natsu was between them. He was literally like a zombie. Maybe he wasn't nice enough to Yukine, and that's why the kid died?

Lucy glanced at Hiyori and then stopped midway. She stood in front of Hiyori. Hiyori paused, she was looking down when Lucy stopped. She slowly looked up, her eyes were blank.

"It's okay Hiyori. I am telling the truth. I'll give you five cents for every time your sad, that's all I have right now. So here," Lucy scrambled her hand into her pocket and searched for the metal. She finely pulled it out and handed it to Hiyori. Hiyori shook her head.

"No thank you, Lucy-san," the small girl said with a gentle voice. Lucy then realized the small girls appearance and saw the blood stains on the hem of the dress. Her knee was bruised and had a scrape mark across it. Her hair was no longer in a straight line down her back. No. Now it was a stingy mess. Her mouth was set into a straight emotionless line.

"You don't have any choice," Natsu grunted and then dropped out of the conversation.

Then Lucy pulled Hiyori's small hand from the lap and pressed a shiny golden coin in the palm. Lucy winked before turning around and walking away from the child. Hiyori looked at the coin in a different light.

"Luce. I'm sorry..." Natsu said in a low voice. This time nobody would stop walking. Lucy glanced at him and then smiled.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for," Lucy said and then looked ahead of herself with a positive look.

Natsu's eyes saddened as he thought about everything negative:
I broke a promise.
I can't have Lucy.
I killed a young boy.
I'm lying to Lucy, directly to her face.

The list continues to like... Florida.

***

***

Master waited in the dark. The guild was closed for the night. Everyone was asleep in their dorms, on a mission, or passed out on the ground from drinking. Master awaited for the god to show. He was outside of the guild, surrounded by trees in a clearing.