Flashes of Memory

(

When I was babysitting my little cousin once, he threw something at me and I think it was a plastic dinosaur or something. Either way, it hurt as f#ck! So I told him I was mad at him. He told me he wanted to kill himself because he thought I hated him. He is only 5 or 6. As you already know, Hiyori is being portrayed by him.

So yeah that's where I get most of my ideas for writing.
Nalu is awesome!)

Natsu's P.O.V

"I'm Lucy, as you already have been conducted to know. This is Natsu. And this one is Hiyori," Lucy said introducing everybody. Lucy pointed everyone out to this guy, he's realy creepy and giving off a strange aura. He doesn't deserve seeing Lucy with those tainted ugly blue eyes! 😡

"I'm just here to bring you back so we can fight against a dark guild," Yato said without any piece of enjoyment. Lucy looked at him and nodded. I watched her look at him.

Hiyori was still fast sleep and Yato didn't react to her, it relieved me because I was afraid the God would kill her or something. Lucy and him talked while I picked Hiyori up. Her head hung slightly.

Nobodies P.O.V

"We're going to do another mission?" Lucy asked exhausted. Why was she doing all these unexpected missions? She used to just do small missions with Erza, Gray, and some times Wendy and Charle. She looked over at Natsu and then thought, but maybe I'll go through all of this.. for him...

It was like a switch went off in her head. Everybody was bright, the world completely paused...

Why don't you go on a mission with Natsu, Lucy?

Flashes struck Lucy's eyes. No. They were visions?

You will know when the time is right. To die or survive.

Lucy's stare was quickly interrupted when Yato's hand lifted up to her face, his index finger tapped the space between her two eyes.

Natsu's P.O.V again

A tear slipped out and it surprised Yato and me. I watched in shock as she started to cry.

"What the hell!" I snarled at Yato angrily.

Then a bright light emerged from Yato's finger and lit up around Lucy. It was like a thousand suns!

Then more tears fell from Lucy's eyes

Then more tears fell from Lucy's eyes. I wanted to grab Yato and punch him but I only watched with Hiyori still in my arms.

I saw this clip of Happy, me, and Luce in the field that we went to a long time ago! It was like a cloud that pressed into Lucy's head. More memories that flashed around, memories I could never forget. Memories of me and Lucy!