Master, Guild, and a very sad Hiyori

(Don't be mad at me for this chapter. This wasn't supposed to really turn out like this but it'll work I guess. I just winged it from a certain point. We lost a couple of characters. Guess who's going to be important characters~!

Sorry this is a sappy and you'll probably hate me... I won't read the comments! 😣 I hope you'll understand. I'm not going to do the same thing with one of my other books, if you think... nevermind. I also accidentally changed the settings to compete and that was a lie... sorry...

I hope you enjoy another chappy!)
(;

"Mira, Laki? Please I must ask you again," Master's pleasing voice was heard inside his olden, unclean, sometimes full of dirty magazined, office. The situation with the guild was getting stronger and he couldn't go because of all the work here. He's afraid that the dark guild may be targeting people soon!

"There's a small possibility," Laki said in a soft yet sarcastic voice. She rolled her eyes at the old man.

Mira shook her head, "Even if it's as you say. The two of us can't. The guild." She then walked away from the old man with a sad look. She honestly felt bad but had to hide it, and that she was good at.

Laki walked away later on, leaving Master to his office alone. He sighed and then stood up from his chair.

"I guess I have no choice then," he walked over to a file full of names and slowly pulled out the name God of Calamity he looked at it before nodding.

***

"This mission was one I grabbed. Let's go on this last one! Please!" Lucy begged afraid Natsu would disagree and leave her. They were walking towards a train. Natsu closed his eyes irritated with all these missions!

"Only this last one. Then we go back to the guild. And let's try and finish this one," he said still closing his eyes as he walked. Lucy brightened and nodded.

**

Back at the guild...

"Do you think they're doing *it*?" Levy whispered to Cana as one of them drank. Guess who?

Cana snickered with her drink to her lips and smirked, "Doubtful with that virgin Lucy." Both girls turned red as they giggled.

The guilds been awaiting the day Lucy would take notice to Natsu again. They all want the two to be happy together. Everyone was in on the plan, especially the greatest nalu shipper Mira. She was in high spirits because of her plan.

Gray shook his head angrily as he started a fight with Elfman because he got irritated with all the "man"_'s.

Lisanna was with Bixlow and the rest of ThunderLead. Mira smirked as her and Laxus kept stealing glances at one another. They were both ElfmanXEvergreene shippers! Once nalu finished sailing then they'd get the two together.

In secret, Lisanna and Bixlow planned on getting Mira and Laxus together. Their only problem was Freed the gay.

"Hey everyone! Lucy just sent me a text!" Happy yelled cheerfully and lifted Wendy's phone in the air with one paw. Wendy smiled from behind him with Charle at her side.

"Actually, she sent Wendy the text. But Tom-Cat's not lying. She's going on another mission with Natsu," Charle said and glared at the blue cat that tried to take the spotlight. Happy smiled at the female exceed cheekily.

Then Warren walked up to Wendy and asked if she needed the new update on her phone. Happy let an idea struck his mind and then shook it off as nothing but kept it there.

*

*

*

"This way! The monsters cove should be in this direction! Ohhhh~ if Erza were here she'd simply punch everything! Then there'd be no reason for me to be there!" Lucy said whining. She was totally monopolizing the conversation but that was completely fine with Natsu because he loved listening to her talk. It was like music to his ears, even if her voice wasn't the best or the sweetest like Lisanna's. He favored Lucy's voice more than anyone else's.

Mountains... Valleys... rivers... the two could've passed then all but wouldn't have noticed. They only saw each other. Nothing around them was as important as being together. Even after everything, they still remain together. Natsu still doubts himself on this because she still doesn't kno- remember.

Lucy was in the middle of a scientific method of communication that she learned from Warren and there was a loud yell followed by a scream. It caused them both to jump, but Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and twisted her to his chest. She was to startled to say anything.

Natsu searched around to see if it was going after them but he quickly learned that it was about 3.5 miles away. He could tell by the sound distance from one of Lucy's lectures and his dragon slayer smell and hearing. Instead of running toward the sound, he feared it'd endanger Lucy's life so he whispered a quick chant under his breath. In an instant, the couple were transported to a horrible sight!

"No!!" The small brunet girl cried over a smaller body. She had her small fragile hands covering her face. He cries were loud. Lucy pushed away from Natsu subconsciously and gasped loudly.

"Hiyori!?!" Lucy screamed. Terrible fear soaked her usual brown eyes as she stared at the little girl.

"A... monster! It-It! W-We..." She muttered complete nonsense and then she said, "we followed..." Natsu's eyes widened. Then Natsu walked over to see the other body, looking closer. He saw in horror at the blonde boy.

"Y-Yukine??" it was a pained whisper full of hurt. Yukine had blood hanging from his mouth and his eyes were closed. Natsu kept thinking about the beautiful orange yellow eyes that would never open again.

"..No..." Lucy said and her hands were over her mouth, tears were starting to create in her eyes. Hiyori shook uncontrollably as she sobbed and tears dropped repeatedly onto her hands or the dirt patch she was on.

Then as if on cue a bright light lit up the sky above the boy and his emotionless body slowly lifted up. Natsu and Lucy grabbed him but the blonde slipped from their hands and Lucy grabbed Natsu. She hugged him and held him from being even more hurt.

Hiyori slowly stood trembling. She then said in a whisper,"Mom's over there." Her hand lifted up to point at a dark area of the opening. If you looked closer, you'd see the horrific sight of a womanly body. It was the twins mother.

Natsu gasped loudly and hid his face in Lucy's shoulder blade. Lucy's eyes were set in pure terror. Hiyori's eyes had a look of lost sanity. She watched her twin brother and her mother die before her own eyes.

"It's all... my fault. I-I~ I~" But she couldn't finish that as she ran toward Lucy and Natsu with open arms and wrapped her thin fragile arms around them.

Natsu didn't react and Lucy hugged Hiyori back.

"What do we do Natsu?" Lucy's voice trembled. The only thing she could think of was cry and hope for the best.

Natsu still wasn't reacting which caused the air to fill with tension.

"I want to die to!" Hiyori cried loudly, it startled Natsu and Lucy both. Hiyori grabbed into the two with a tight grip and sobbed loudly.