Into the Water

(ILL JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME NOW AND UPDATE MY STORY! Sorry I haven't updated! )

Lucy's P.O.V

Hiyori's small figure was laying in front of me sleeping, but there's an awake version that is against the Yato God. Yato's eyes were widened in surprise.

I crawl towards the sleeping Hiyori and grab her hand. She's still alive. Then I dart my eyes toward the other Hiyori.

There was this rumbling that luckily shook the ground slightly. I look at Yato and he's in a state of panic. I open my mouth to call him but didn't feel like that was my place anymore!

"What the hell!" I scream into the air. Yato and Hiyori are close and kneeling down across from me.

"Natsu..." Yato muttered. That was enough for the adrenaline to rush through me and I darted away toward the source. In the heat I snatched my keys. I passed them quickly and left them stunned.

I was feeling light as I ran through bushes and jumped over rocks gracefully. It wasn't until I started to feel my thrust burn that I felt dizzy. Pictures, no, images of Natsu danced in my mind almost as much as the trees dashed past me.

Natsu is more important!
NATSU IS MORE IMPORTANT!

I splashed into a pond suddenly. Why am I not at the guild yet? The guild was so close! I stop once I'm knew deep in it.

When did this even get here?

My searched through it but there was no known piece of land that marked the guilds existence. I noticed that on the other side was a steep drop off. Indicating that the land was once there and either had a ground plate removed or it'd been torn off brutally.

"Natsuuuu~! Where are youuuuuuu!" I screamed calmly. He's going to be just fine. He has to be just fine.

I focused downward at the water. The part I was walking through was getting deeper and was pitch black. Who knows what's lying down there.

The waves reminded me of sharks and I had to keep calm so I didn't hyperventilate myself to death. I'm not scared of water. I'm just scared of dying in water.

"Natsu!" I screamed as the water splashed around my legs from my movements and I frantically searched the waters. The ground, I couldn't tell if it was shaking anymore, that'd be determined by my place on the land but I'm not on land anymore, obviously.

That's when everything dropped. I was sunk under the water. It felt like something snatched around my ankle completely and dragged me under! Everything was so dark.

I tightly closed my eyes as I held my breathe. My hand went to my belt and I twirled my fingers around the familiar water key. I prepared my breath.

I would have to keep talking under water to summon this key!

"OPEN GATE- WATER.. BEeree!" My voice was gurgled and my breath was gone completely. I started sucking water in my lungs. Unfortunately that only made my lungs hurt even more.

The black spots didn't matter anymore because everything was already black, from it being night. I think I might've dropped my keys but the water pressure around my hands confused me.

I tried to grasp at something that wasn't there. Above me I reached for the stars. Maybe they would send aide.

Am I finally joining mother?
Will I see Natsu in the afterlife?
Was believing in god all this time any good? Does he even exist?

I felt two thin arms wrap around my stomach ribs and pulled me upward. I thought I heard a voice loud and clear but that's impossible for a human to be able to talk under water!

My eyes tried to open and only managed to squint open slightly. A ghostly light was the only thing now. It surpassed the black spots in my eyes. Maybe this is God. Maybe it's mom!

"Is that you mom?" I tried to say but nothing but silence was released from my mouth. I grabbed my throat instantly.

"I'm not Layla you idiot!" Aquarius? Is that you?

I gasp out in relief. I summoned her!

Aquarius started to light up so everything wasn't so dark but I knew for a fact that I am definitely not on land. I'm not on the surface of the water.

I'm at the bottom of the river and for some odd reason am still breathing.