Dark will prevail

Lucy's clothes dripped from this red substance. She limply dragged her legs along the ruins of the ground. Cana, Elfman and others were either dead or sprawled out on the ground.

An evil villain that nobody could defeat lay ahead of them all.

Nobodies P.O.V

With Lucy at the bottom of a pool of water. Enemies approach her. Not just any enemies either, one is Jackal. The one she failed to fight off earlier on.

Hiyori and Yato face a problem as Hiyori remains out of her body!

Natsu is nowhere to be found. Although evil lurks in the shadows. Watching and waiting for Natsu to make his entrance!

"Here I am!" Natsu screamed at the top of his lungs. He was running back to the guild. He needed aide from the strange magic that engulfed him! He burst through the doors with a simple kick and grabbed everyone's attention! Well the fact that his pink hair was now BLACK and not pink also caught their attentions.

"Hey Natsu?" They all greeted politely and Natsu ignored them. Mira walked up to him first but was quickly brushed aside.

"Master! You must help Lucy!" Natsu screamed. Everyone flinched at the name but remained in tact.

"What's wrong?" Lisanna and Happy were quick. Happy flew in the air. Nobody questioned his hair, waiting for his own explanation.

"I don't know!" Natsu screamed. His eyes became small with fear. He was so petrified with the possibilities that he shook. Fear was something slightly new to him. With the previous fear and anguish with Lucy's first problem Natsu somehow made that hurdle but this hurdle felt much different.

"You must calm down dude," Cana said sipping beer and then lazily looked over Natsu. Natsu glared with fear.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO S-"

"Do you think Lucy's weak? I think she can handle it herself," Cana said sipping a beer and glaring at Natsu with her lazy eyes.

"I couldn't sense Lucy's magic! It was as if she had died instantly!" Natsu choked out.

Master looked down intensely and then looked at Natsu as he walked out of the infirmary. "There's dark magic."

Mira gasped as she nodded, "I sense it too!" Erza and Gray stood near and looked at Master.

"Natsu, your hair has turned black because... you're losing your mind," Master said wisely. Natsu hissed with laughter.

"I'm fine! I'm not losing anything!" Natsu said innocently. Master shook his head. His hand brushed through his hair. His hair wasn't black, was it?

"Natsu, you must tell Lucy's family about her-"

"Lu-chan isn't dead! Maybe she decided to visit a mermaid or something!" Levy yelled suddenly. She broke through the crowd rapidly. She would never be able to believe Lucy could die young. Again..

"Mermaid? Levy have u gone mad??" Gajeel muttered next to her confused.

"Magic power gets hidden when water is engulfed around them! Did you EVEN LOOK IN A RIVER? MAYBE SHE-" Gajeel grabbed Levy and covered her mouth.

"Levy that's silly nonsense," Gajeel said. Levy slapped her hand onto his mouth.

"Say it's nonsense or silly. Not silly nonsense! Geez! Grammar!" Levy's angry muffled voice screeched from under his hand.

Natsu ignored them, "Shut up! If anything happens to Lucy, it's all over!" He grit his teeth together.

Mira chuckled lightly, "What do you mean? We'll save her," she gave off a worried smile to her friend.