[4] Tiny Grapes

Trevor was quiet during the walk through the gang's large underground headquarters. His eyes glanced at me every once in awhile, cautiously as if I'll make a move suddenly and attack. His body was tense and had a good height, towering over me but only slightly shorter than his brother. I didn't get a chance to look at his height back at the CAFE. The only time he stood up was to take the call, and I didn't exactly get a good comparison.

I ignored him the way he ignored me, not looking at him. Instead I looked around the base. The walls were a plain beige and the lighting was bare. The concrete floor was very unwelcoming, reminding me of the jail cells I'd landed in during my earlier years of law breaking badassness. I smirked at my personal gloating.

We came to an opening revealing a large room. The room wasn't as "jail-like" as the hallways. Two girls sat on a long, black sofa facing a large screen tv on the dark oak walls. The white quartz floors stood out in contrast to the dark chairs. A small drinks bar was placed opposite the sofa, against the wall, and next to it four people, three guys and one girl, played at a pool table.

Trevor stopped with his arms crossed and I stopped next to him with my hand propped on my hip. I couldn't help the grin that stretched out on my face when they stopped what they were doing to look at us.

"Don't destroy the bitch cause she's living with us for a while since she's helping with the mission." Trevor spoke with a scowl on his face which only deepened after I slapped him on the side of the head.

"Oi, I told you to watch it, didn't I?" I mimicked his scowl before turning to the people in front of me with a smirk. "Call me Ava."

One of the girls on the couch scowled at me while the other looked at me curiously. One of the guys at the pool table smirked, another gave a friendly smile, and the other looked indifferent. The girl at the pool table beamed as she walked towards me and stuck out a hand.

"I'm Kate, nice to meet you." Her warm smile gave off a friendly vibe.

Her brown bangs fell across her forehead while the rest was pinned in a messy bun. She was around two inches shorter than me, maybe 5'4 and was dressed in sweatpants and a loose tank top. I smirked at her as I gripped her hand. I saw her smile slightly falter at my grip but she quickly recovered with an iron grip matching mine.

"Ava."

"I heard what you did upstairs in the warehouse. How'd you get passed all those guards?" She asked taking her hand back with a spark in her eyes, generally interested.

"I'm a thief after all. Sneaking by unnoticed is my specialty." I winked at her as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh, big whoop. You can crouch and hide. It's not that hard. I bet you hired someone to get you through. Which guard did you bribe huh?" The girl that was scowling at me from the couch stood up, revealing her very skimpy outfit.

Her skin was nearing orange and her bleach blonde hair was curled to perfection falling over her shoulders. Her deep v-neck shirt did little to hide her large bust threatening to pop out. Her pink mini-skirt reached slightly higher than midthigh and her long orange legs were only accentuated by her pink stiletto heels.

I looked her up and down, determining the bitch was just a bitch and not worth my time.

"Hey lesbo! Eyes up here." She smirked at me while putting her hands on her waist.

"Sorry, I was just wondering when your owner was going to come get you." I turned to Trevor who had an amused smirk on his face. "Do you usually let bitches walk around here without a leash?" I asked him, feigning curiosity.