[16] Call Me

Holy shit I was number one for like 30 seconds!

I took like 50 screenshots during and I got so excited!!

Sorry it took so long but here it is!

=========================================================

I chuckled humorously. "You're funny." I tried to shake his body off but he wouldn't budge. "You really think I'm going to fuck you after what you did?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Um... Yeah." I scowled.

"I have high standards you know!" He gave me a flat look. "Just cause he was a stranger doesn't mean my standards weren't high. Why do you think he was so hot?! It wasn't an accident that's for sure."

"Well if you're just going to fuck someone who's hot then who better than me?" He whispered, moving his lips towards mine. I moved my head to the side, so instead he kissed my cheek. He groaned and pulled back. I tilted my chin forward.

"Careful there, Hayden. It sounds like you're begging." I mocked making him glare at me.

"I don't beg." I chuckled for real this time.

"That's what you said on the phone the other day but look at you now." I leaned forward. "Begging." He growled and punched the wall next to my head.

"Damnit! Why do you have to piss me off so much!" His hold tightened but I ignored the pain and shrugged.

"Because you think you're tough and that everyone will listen to you." He narrowed his eyes and closed the distance, crashing his lips to mine. I whimpered into his touch, to my disgrace, as I kissed him back. His tongue hungrily caressing mine. Too soon he parted, leaving a hairs length between us.

"By the end of this heist, you'll be the one begging." I glared back and opened my mouth to retort when I saw those famous red, white and blue colors flashing outside the road, finally coming up with a much better idea. I smirked, pecking Hayden on the lips before screaming at the top of my lungs.

Hayden flinched back at the piercing shout and covered his ears. "What the fuck you stupid bitch!" He growled, just as two policemen came into view. I smirked at Hayden, facing away from the cops.

"You might want to run." I winked before collapsing on the floor in tears.

"What are you-"

"Stop right there!" Hayden's eyes snapped to the cops behind me and he quickly put two and two together.

"I'm so getting you back for this." He growled once more before turning away and running towards the other open end of the alley. One of the policemen ran after him at an alarmingly slow pace, while the other comforted me.

"It's alright. You're safe now." He caressed my arm in an affection manner. I looked up at the police officer with wide eyes. He was pretty handsome, for a man of the law.

"Thank you, officer. You're my hero." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him flush against him. He hesitated before hugging me back, tighter than normal. I smirked against his skin, slowly moving my hand up to his neck and playing with the stray blonde hairs.

"I lost him once he left the alley." The other officer came into view and the officer began to let go, I only held him tighter and forcing my body to shake, as if in fear. I looked up at the officer and almost cringed in disgust. Unlike his partner he was an old fat guy with barely any hair. He looked down at us amused and concerned. "Looks like you got everything covered here Morgan. I'll just wait in the car." He smirked and left us alone. Maybe fatso wasn't so bad after all.

"How can I ever repay you?" I whispered, breathing on his ear. I felt him shiver and hold me tighter.

"Just doing my job, ma'am." I chuckled and pulled back.

"Please, call me Bella." I shot him a charming smile, pretending to be oblivious of the distance between us. His hands hadn't moved away from my hips but I wasn't complaining. "You saved my life after all." I whispered innocently. He cleared his throat and pulled away slightly.

"Speaking of, would you like to come down to the station? Make a formal statement?" He asked, fingering the sides of my dress. I shook my head with a smile.

"He wanted more than I could give. Besides, I left my friends inside and came with him. I should have known better." I looked down shyly and he tipped my chin up to meet his light brown eyes.

"It wasn't your fault. It's never your fault." He whispered leaning in. I closed my eyes as his lips skimmed mine, right before he fell limp in my arms s groaning. I opened my eyes in alarm and looked up at Hayden, cocking his gun once more, a silencer at the end of the barrel.

"Hayden what the fuck." I deadpanned looking at the cop who was looking up at Hayden in a panic, clutching his leg in pain. He reached for the radio on his breast pocket but I moved it out of the way. He looked up at me in shock before slowly reaching for his gun. I rolled my eyes and slipped it out of the pocket and pulling out the magazine.

"Bella..." I cut him off with a small kiss, placing my phone number in his pocket where his radio was.

"Nothing personal." I kissed him once more before he groaned once more against my lips. I looked down his body to see him gripping his other leg. "Hayden stop shooting him!" Hayden cocked his gun once more as he glared at me, warning in his eyes. "Fine!"

"Later Morgan." I reached for the Radio. "10-00 officer down in the alley next to the hottest club in this motherfucking city." Hayden chuckled behind me and I rolled my eyes. I winked at Morgan just as the police alarms started going off. Hayden threw me over his shoulder and ran. "Call me!" I shouted back towards the cop who was watching us run with confusion and anger.