[10] What I Want

After about 30 minutes, Hayden woke up. My computer back home would be waiting for me to expose Trump for who he is. But right now all I could focus on was this mission. And how I was going to explain him getting knocked out.

"What the fuck happened?" He groaned as he looked around for me. I stood off the couch and walked towards him.

"My massage was so good you took a nap." I winked at him as he growled.

"I know a fucking pressure point when I feel it you bitch! Why did you knock me out?!" He stood up from the swivel chair and stomped towards me. His voice echoed in the empty room, sending a shiver down my spine. I had to close my eyes to contain myself.

"Because I wanted to send myself your files on the mission, so if all this goes south, I'll have evidence. No way in hell I'm letting you people backstab me." His body didn't soften.

"Ever since you've been here, you've been nothing but a hassle!" I rolled my eyes at him. "First you get passed my guards, over hear things you weren't supposed to know about. Then sneak off the base to rob a fucking jewelry store without anyone knowing. Then you knock me the fuck out and steal our files!" His voice got louder and louder as he neared me and we were currently nose to nose. Anyone else would have backed down in fear.

I wasn't anyone else.

My eyes narrowed at him, pissed that he was getting in my face. "You're the one that hired me! I never promised to behave! I'm not in your goddamned gang! You can't tell me what to fucking do! You. Don't. Scare. Me." With every final word I poked his chest, his face going red.

We glared at each other for the next 5 seconds before suddenly closing the gap between us as our lips crashed against each others.

His hand wrapped around my waist as the other moved to my hair, tugging it to angle my head for him to deepen the kiss. My arm wrapped around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer. I moaned as his tongue broke through my lips and played with mine.

I bit his lip, tugging it and sucking on it, making him groan loudly. His hand moved from my waist and brought my leg around him. I instantly felt how aroused he was. I ground myself against him, making him groan again and pick me up. My legs quickly wrapped around him as he carried me to the couch.

He laid me down and moved his lips, kissing my neck and nipping at it roughly. He ground himself against me, increasing the friction between us making me moan loudly in his ear. His hand tightened on my waist.

My hand went to his hair, pulling and tugging on it as he sucked on my neck, then went to the hem of his shirt. He quickly got the message and broke the kiss, ripping his shirt off.

His godly 8 pack stared back at me and I finally did what I've been wanting to do since the first training day. I pushed him down on the couch, straddling him as I left open mouthed kisses on his chest and trailed my tongue through each crease and between each ab, making him moan and tighten his hold on my waist. .

He flipped me back over and kept kissing my neck. And the thought of how large this couch quickly passed through my mind before disappearing.

His hand started trailing down to the edge of my pants and as soon as he slipped into my underwear, the most dreaded sound in the world snapped us out of our lust filled states.

"Hey Boss?" Hayden looked over at the intercom. I palmed his cheeks and forced him to look at me.

"Right here." I whispered before crashing his lips to mine. The ferocity came back and he continued to roam his large, calloused hands over my skin.