Shit Just Got Serious

RPOV

I couldn't believe Dimitri had just said that. I understood that this was his family, but just blurting out that I was his fiance was a bit too much. I was just as shocked as his mother and sister.

Viktoria snickered and said, "Since when?"

"Today," replied DImitri.

"How long have you two been together?" asked Olena. Once again, Dimitri responded.

"Officially, about a month. Unofficially, about five months give-or-take."

I could see that his sister was bursting at the seems with questions. Before she got the chance to ask any of them, my name was being called. I turned a bit and saw Lissa waving at me so we could go to dinner together. Dimitri let me go so I could have dinner with Lissa and he went with his mother to, no doubt, explain our,,, 'special' situation.

Lissa and I walked in silence for a bit, when Lissa just exploded. "Since when have you and Dimitri been a thing? And your aura's all weird! Spill!"

I was about to tell her, but then I thought better. I might as well wait until the whole gang is together at dinner and tell everyone at once. "Hold up, Liss. Let's get the gang together adn I'll tell everyone at once." Lissa nodded her head. I felt through the bond that she really wanted to know right then and there. But hey, I really don't feel like repeating my self right now.

Everyone was currently in the dining hall. I had run back to my room before to get my pregnancy results to prove that the baby was really Dimitri's- knowing that some of them wouldn't believe the baby was his. They all looked at me expectantly. "Well," I began, "guys. I'm sorry for keeping this a secret from you guys. We tried hard to keep it a secret to protect one another, but Kirova found out."

"What did you do now, Rose?" asked Eddie.

"Yeah, Rosie. Enlighten us." Pyro. The asshole.

"Dimitri and I are together. We have been for about a month now." Not what they were expecting at all.

"Whoa! Hold up. You and Guardian Belikov?" asked Christian in disbelief.

"Dimitri. His name is Dimitri."

"Little Dhampir, there's still something you're not telling us," pushed Adrian.

I took my pregnancy results from my back pocket, unfolded the papers, and set them on the table. "You can't tell anyone!" They all passed the papers around and one by one, shock spread from face to face.

Lissa looked with concern. "You said that Kirova found out. What exactly did she find out."

"Someone took photos of Dimitri and I together and gave them to Kirova. Also, Dr. Olendzki informed her on my being pregnant. We were supposed to discuss the situation today, but there was a new transfer. She also just so happens to be Dimitri's sister. So Dimitri's family is here. On top of that, I met Dimitri's family, very awkward, I'm pregnant with another dhampir's baby, and Dimitri and I are also engaged."

"Shit just got serious. Let's take this to you room, Little Dhampir." We all got up and directed the "party" to my room. We all ended up sitting in silence once we got here. Adrian eventually said that he was going to head back to his room since it was getting late. The others followed through and left saying goodbye. After they all left I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find my sexy Russian. He stepped in and shut and locked the door. He opened his arms wide and enveloped me in warmth. We ended up laying on my bed together wrapped in one another's arms.

"What did you talk about when you walked off with you family," I asked Dimitri.

"I told them what was going on. They're happy for us."

I was nervous to know the answers of the questions I was asking. "Did you tell them I was pregnant? Do they know that you might be fired? That we both might end up kicked out of the academy's walls?"

"I told them that you were pregnant with my child. And that we might be in some serious trouble. If we do end up kicked out, we can always stay with my family. They'd take us in in a heart beat. The rest are all excited to see the woman who has captured my heart."

"When?"

"When what?"

"When am I supposed to meet your family?"

"Sometime this week. But first, we need to see what our final punishment is with Kirova before anything else happens. And before that, you need to get some sleep. I can tell you're tired. And don't even think about arguing with me." So I didn't argue. I snuggled closer and closed my eyes.

"Promise you'll stay?"

"I promise. Now get some sleep, Milaya." So I did.