Couldn't Have Imagined Anything Better

RPOV

After everyone slightly panicked, I was rushed to the academy clinic. Dimitri was trying to stay calm through the whole thing, but I could tell he was nervous himself. After a couple hours of labor and delivery (which consisted of me yelling, screaming, and cussing at Dimitri), Dimitri and I finally welcomed our son into the world. He was a pretty big baby, weighing almost 10 pounds. He looked exactly like Dimitri, just with eyes. The minute he was placed into my arms I knew everything would be okay. It didn't matter what was in store for the future. Dimitri and I would make it work and tackle any and all obstacles in our path. For now, Dimitri and I are having a fantastic time living in Baia near his family, Lissa and the others can come and visit whenever now that they're graduated, and there's our beautiful son. I never pictured myself becoming a mother at all, but I've come to realize that there is nothing better than the feeling of looking at your child and seeing how amazing it is that you've created that person. It's even better that I get to share the whole experience with the love of my life. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for my family and I.

I looked up as everyone filed into the room. Everyone cooed and awed as they got a view of my baby. Dimitri looked at me and I nodded at him. I handed him our son so he could hold him up for everyone to see him. "If I could have everyone's attention for a moment. I'd like to introduce you to our son, Nikolaevna. It means "on the side of God". We thought it was suitable seeing as how he is an extremely blessed child and a miracle."

Ten Years Later

Dimitri and I are still living our happily ever after. We never did get reinstated as guardians and I never got to finish high school, but Dimitri and I have accomplished so much more. We got a nice big house in Baia that isn't too far from his family home. Nikolaevna is growing up a beautiful child. He may look like Dimitri, but he is still quite the trouble maker like me. Dimitri and I ended up having two more kids. Two girl, Zakelina who is seven and Anzhelina who is two. We are also expecting our fourth child, who is a boy. We've decided to name him Bohdan. Even though Dimitri and I did not get the life we thought we'd have, we've made out pretty well. We have good jobs, a beautiful home, three lovely children, and another one on the way. Lissa and the gang come and visit at least once month and always stay long for holidays and birthdays. Dimitri and I do make trips out to them, although it's hard with so many kids and Court still does not recognize Dimitri and I as welcome there. I never imagined myself not being a guardian, married to the love of my life, and having four beautiful children with him. I couldn't have imagined anything greater than this though.

This is the last and final chapter of My Twisted Life. I started this story three years ago and have decided that there will be no sequel or rewrite. I have grown a lot as a write and don't have the heart to change the story. I do apologize that the chapter is short and rushed, but like I said I've grown too much as a write and don't have the heart to change it. I thank all of those who have read this story and have followed the journey with me.