Branches and Cackles

RPOV

It must have been the pregnancy hormones, but damn. I was super horny from kissing Dimitri and I needed him. Right here, right now. I flipped us over so I was on top of Dimitri, never breaking the kiss. I grind my hips into his, trying to release some of the frustration with friction. I took my top off and then leaned down to nibble on Dimitri's ear. "I want you, Dimitri," I whisphered in his ear. "I need you so bad." I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. I kissed him and said, "I need you to fuck me." I kissed down his jawline, down his neck, and trailed down his chest to his jeans. I had just unbuttoned his jeans when he rolled us over. He kicked off his jeans and kissed me hard.

"You want me to fuck you," he asked, his voice husky. I nodded trying to grind my hips into his. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. He put a hand over my soaking wet panties and rubbed hard. "You're so wet," he exclaimed. He removed his hand and I whimpered from the loss of his touch. He took my bra off and squeezed my breasts. He took my breasts into his mouth and sucked hard. My nipples hardened instantly. I moaned as he sucked and squeezed harder.

He kissed down my chest, my stomach, and stopped at my panties. He took them in his teeth and slid them off. He grabbed my legs and spread them wide. Dimitri inhaled and dove right in. I gasped as he licked up my slit to my clit. He did this several times before latching onto my clit. He sucked really hard onto my clit which made me moan. Dimitri then ran a finger up and down my slit and slowly inched it into my pussy. He slowly pushed it in and out and I wanted more. "Dimitri, please," I whined. "I need more." He pulled his finger out. Just as fast as he pulled it out, he shoved two fingers back into me and started pumping at a rapid pace. I was moaning and gasping as he brought me up to my climax. Dimitri kept thrusting his fingers in me and sucked on my clit. And with that, I orgasmed. I gasped his name as he rode me through the orgasm. Dimitri took his fingers out and climbed back up to me. He kissed and I could taste myself on his tongue.

Dimitri took off his boxers and teased me with the tip of his dick. "Dimitri, stop teasing," I moaned out. With that, Dimitri pushed himself in and I gasped. I still couldn't get over how big he was. Dimitri slowly thrusted in and out, setting a rythym. I moaned and gasped, but I needed more. "Faster, Dimitri! Harder!" Dimitri thrusted in and out at a rapid pace. I moaned and moaned as I climbed higher and higher. I moaned Dimitri's name as I came and Dimitri moaned mine.

Afterwards, I laid against Dimitr's chest panting. "I love you, Roza."

"I love you too, Dimitri."

I woke up the next morning to knocking. I poked Dimitri's face and sleepily said, "Comrade, there's someone at the door." I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my face. I felt the bed move as Dimitri got up. He grabbed some pajama pants and threw them on before answering the door. I heard a brief conversation that took place in Russian. The door closed once again and Dimitri came back over.

"Breakfast is ready if you want to eat, Roza." I pushed Dimitri away and muttered something along the lines of "let me sleep". "There's chocolate doughnuts from the local bakery." I sat up at that. If there was one thing I couldn't resist, it was chocolate doughnuts. I threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I brushed through my hair real quick and turned back around to Dimitri.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Comrade? Let's go get some doughnuts!" Dimitri laughed and threw on a T-shirt before going downstairs. Dimitri grabbed our plates while I sat down at the table. Dimitri put scrambled eggs, toast, bacon (lots of bacon), and hash-browns on our plates and grabbed a couple doughnuts. Right as he sat down and set out plates down, Viktoria, Sonya, and Yeva came in. Viktoria rubbed her eyes sleepily and yawned.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night, dear," asked Olena to Viktoria as she handed her a plate.

"No. I kept hearing banging. I think that loose branch was hitting the house again."

"I heard it too," said Olena.

"Same here," said Sonya.

I jumped as Yeva let out a cackle. Finally speaking in English, Yeva said something that made me blush badly.

"That wasn't the branch, Vika." She cackled some more as she sat down to drink her coffee.

Viktoria looked over and Dimitri and I. Her face twisted as she said, "Ewwww! Last night! Just... ewww! I think I'll just stick with coffee this morning." I was blushing like hell and even Dimitri blushed a little bit. Sonya's face scrunched up a bit as she grabbed a doughnut and walked out.

"You two should be more quiet next time. I could hear you all the way down the hall," Yeva said. I have never been so embarrassed before in my entire life. I let my hair fall around my face as I ate, not wanting to look up. Yeva cackled once more before leaving with her coffee.