Ultimatum

RPOV

Dimitri and I woke up the next morning, got dressed, and went downstairs. We sat down at the table in the kitchen. Olena was already up and cooking and Paul, Zoya, Karolina, and Sonya were already eating at the table. Dimitri grabbed us our plates, sat down, and spoke up. "I think we all need to have a talk." Paul didn't pay attention to what we were talking about. He probably knew it was adult talk and just continued eating without a care in the world. The others just nodded. We waited for about another 20 minutes before Yeva and Viktoria came down. Dimitri moved his plate aside and cleared his throat.

"I think some things need to be discussed." I continued eating my food. I was too nervous to really say anything since this wasn't exactly my family. "I know that you guys have some suspicions that this baby isn't mine. This baby is mine. Yes, damphirs having kids together is impossible, but Roza isn't your average dhampir. She's shadowkissed like Mark and Oksana. That is why we were able to have this baby. Now that we have this cleared up, I don't want to see anymore dirty or suspicious looks. This baby is our baby. There is no doubt that this baby is biologically mine and I would really appreciate having you guys on board with us. We're not exactly in a good position at the moment and we could really use your support right now. If you're not going to support us and believe when I say that this baby is mine, then I don't see a point in us staying here. We can always go somewhere else if necessary if you're not going to help us out and be supportive. Just so we're clear, this baby is mine."

Everyone seemed a bit shocked. I don't think they were expecting to be bitched out by Dimitri. He's normally the one solving problems and taking care of people and being nice. This wasn't exactly normal behavior of him, but the circumstances were a bit different. Yeva smiled at the end of Dimitri's ultimatum. I think she knew that this was coming. She always knows something that we don't. It's kind of annoying. Olena was the first one to speak up.

"Okay, Dimka. We believe you. It's just hard for us to comprehend when we've all grown up our whole lives believing that dhampirs can't having children together. This is very different for us."

Dimitri nodded his head. "I understand." Everyone was pretty silent after that. A couple people continued eating breakfast, some went off into the living room, and some went to their rooms. Dimitri and I went to his room. He closed the door and locked it so no kids would come barging in. We both layed down on the bed and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Thanks for sticking up for us in there. I would have said something, but it probably would have come out to mean and it really wasn't my place. This was between you and your family."

Dimitri turned onto his side and said, "Of course, Roza. Something needed to be said. If we're going to stay here, I'd rather have it be pleasant instead of awkward. I don't want my family doubting that this baby of ours is mine." I smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you, Roza."

"I love you too, Comrade." I turned over onto my side, leaned up, and pecked Dimitri on his lips. Dimitri kissed me back and deepened the kiss. We continued kissing and it turned into a full on makeout session. Dimitri gently layed on top of me and continued kissing me. Our kissing turned very heated and our breathing became labored. Dimitri's hand slipped under my shirt and rested his hand right below my bra. As we continued kissing, all could think was damn. I'm really horny. I wanted Dimitri. Right here, right now.

*Warning* There is a lemon next chapter