Be together but alone

"Cotton Candy"

Frank Ocean (Pink Matter )

;

 Desire ran a track race around my mind and body. My mind clouded with fear that he will hurt me, but my body knew otherwise. It cried out for his touch and his heart to meet mine so we can cure each others loneliness. 

"Why are you naked my dear?" Raphael asked me rather deathly calm.  His demanding yet tempting voice filled my ears. To say he wasn't intimidating was a lie. I felt like I was going to be put on death row with him looking at me, I sure do feel for his enemies.

I quickly sucked in a shaky breath trying not to look in those dimly lit rainbow colored eyes. 

"I heard, um c-crashing down the um down stairs," I stuttered out "I also heard growling and screams. So I tried to make it out the room to help t-the people tha-at are hurt." I stammered out nervously again. This intimidating man was scaring me. He just stood there and didn't even want to go downstairs and help! He was making me mad. Yet nervous, and rather excited in some ways.

 Mixed emotions wasn't going to get me out of this situation now.

"So does that mean you get to flaunt your body around here!" Raphael shouted out, "Alessandra anyone could have walked up on you anytime! There are a lot of unmated wolves around here looking for people like you." He said this with a hint of worry for me. What did he mean by people like me?

"Excuse me? Mr. Raphael, um what do you mean by people like me? People like me actually have a good heart, people like me actually care about other people well beings. I feel like you don't even care about me or anyone else!" I was livid, even though I was slightly off topic, which I had the habit of doing when I get frustrated. 

He completely ignores me all of the time, he never shows any emotion towards me. 

 Raphael didn't even want to mate with me. 

With that thought I cried, hard. Mates are supposed to love each other unconditionally no matter what the case may be. Mates represent a love that you cannot give to someone else in the universe. Yet he was denying me love that we both needed. Love that we deserved.

"Why are you crying mate?" Raphael asked with someone emotion in his firm voice. 

I stood in silence. I refused to answer a man that didn't attempt to return the same love I gave him was unfair. 

"Can you please answer me love? Can you please tell me what the problem is?" He said smirking. He was toying with my emotions. He knew exactly what the issue was yet he acted as if I was over reacting! I refuse to look like the crazy person in this situation. I'm not even in the wrong.

I sucked up my tears and tried to hold my emotions together. I may seem soft and I even may seem like I am weak. I am neither one of those, I am just trying to force another emotion that could calm down the fire stirring within me. A force that no one could handle, not even me. 

"I- I have to find Spartus. He's my only hope." I voiced out, I was sick of arguing, this is isn't in my nature yet I was acting like this. I looked up at Raphael and crossed my arms because I was beginning to get chilly in this cold area. Don't they turn the solar on a little bit? 

When I finally reached what I thought were the rainbow colored eyes, I was sadly mistaken. This time I was placed with pitch black eyes.

In an instant, my back was sore up against a wall.

 I hissed and tried to hold my back but my arms were pinned up against my head. I saw a rather saw an angry and growling Raphael. 

"DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE SPEAK OF ANOTHER MAN! I'M THE ONLY ONE! I AM YOUR ONLY ANYTHING! " With that he kissed me. I felt electricity from my lips flow to my body in an instant, he kissed me with anger, and passion at the same time. My wolf was finally satisfied and my heart was warm and happy again. 

Finally getting our breaths back, he said " Your mine and only mine do you hear me." He spoke with seriousness and love. "Did you feel those sparks? Did you feel satisfied at all?" He questioned. I nodded my head lightly still trying to get my head together. 

"Good." He said back to his authoritative voice, "Now if you don't mind, I have work to attend. If you have any questions or whatever you need little girl, send for maid." Raphael said looking at me up and down, "This time with clothing on." 

"But I don't have any clothes to wear." I said mad, after that kiss he just played him and said put some clothes on! Who does he think I am a servant? I will get my revenge back on him. He will see it coming one day or another. How about now though?

"Fair enough, I don't need any clothes" I said walking up to him slowly. 

"I will just sit in the living room naked and open to all of the unmated males for them to see me and claim me. Hopefully their kisses will at least be, I don't know, a bit manlier?" With that I touched his chest softly, trying to ignore the sparks as much as I could and licked my chapped lips. I knew he was hanging on by a thread. He was one jaw clench away from breaking it. 

Seeing that I was affecting him so greatly, I walked in his room and shut and locked the door before he could realize I was gone. This may not bad as I thought it would be.

Sorry I TOOK  forever. I was busy, just got eligible for Honor Society and what not so I am busy filling out applications and recommendations. Not an excuse I am going to try and update 2 chapters every time I update. Bye