I love you .....

Im back and im happy .... enjoy.

Waking up I felt tingles shoot throughout the pit of my stomach comfortably as I fluttered my eyes open. I instantly gasped at the sight I saw waking up next to me, it was pure beauty staring back at me with icy blue eyes that tried to read me in this very moment. 

"Um, excuse me, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" I said shyly while trying to move from underneath of Raphael but it was to no use getting up. Feeling slightly uncomfortable by the tingling sensations that traveled down my spine I said, "I really should be getting up for the day." Still trying to politely pull away from my mates alluring and trapping gaze, I finally quit the fight between myself. I averted my gaze to the blue duvet and let is smell overtake me.

He smelled like cool rain in the amazon after a beautiful sun kissed day that the flowers, animals and plants basked in with a strong hint of woods and forest making him smell manly. 

"Mate" Raphael said suddenly making me jump, his voice was groggy yet very deep and mysterious. 

What happened in a matter of 24 hours with him? One minute he's smirking at me and being an arrogant mean person, trying to avoid anymore violet or crude thoughts for a while, then he's laying down with me and staring at me with the most adoration and hope in his eyes the next moment. He was going to be a great broken puzzle that I was fated to put back together until we die. 

Looking back up him my heart slightly jumped, his jaw was clenched tightly as if he was hanging on to his last straw with something. A brown lock of hair fell messily on his face landing in front of his wary eyes. 

"Yes, Raphael" I said quietly attempting to mask my desire for him, loving was not hard for me to do no mater what the circumstances were. I have been always taught to be open minded to people and things that most would not think twice about believing in, my heart and mind was not shielded by anger, hate, and frustration. But right at this moment, only true love stood out the most beside anything that I was feeling in my whole life.

"Don't" He said squeezing his eyes shut tightly as if he was on the edge, knowing how Alphas work and how their wolves are easily affected by the smallest of things. Taking a deep breath, I slowly raised my hand up and ran my fingers across his perfectly sculptured jawline in attempt to ease his wolf. 

This cold hearted man that laid beside me right now looked so vulnerable and in need of love. He was the type of person that I tried my bets to not become like him emotionally, he was a broken vase waiting to be thrown out in the garbage, but I will show him the love he needs and give him the love he obviously didn't receive in his life. This mate bond will be the death of the both of us.

"Raphael, look I know you hate me and I cannot change that," I said slightly taking in a breath of air ass his fingers rubbed lightly down my back and made small electric filled circles on my hip. "But, that's fine with me, but just know that I love you and I hope you will learn to love in the future." After my declaration, I looked up at his beautiful beast and sighed when I saw his features take on a look of confusion.

In one motion he lifted himself off of the bed and stood still in his position, his body was on full display in front of my eyes and I almost drooled. His eight pack was on full display as the bright moon light forced its way through the window. His hair was a shriveled mess, but it was still beautiful, he ran his large hands up and down his face many times as if he were stressed out Someone needs some caffeine in their system. 

"How can you love me? Do you know who I am? Do you know the awful things I have done to people who were innocent and guilty! How could you love a heartless man that will bring you nothing but hurt and sorrow?" Raphael screamed loudly at me causing me to slightly flinch backwards at his frightening tone. 

He wants love.

No, he needs love, and he also needs a kind of love that prevails against his stubbornness and knock down the walls of his past. Now I may be one situation taking away anyone else I love and rely on, from entering his dark emotionless realm which is way against what I was instilled in me since a child. I need to help him, and as his mate he needs me as much as I need him.

"Because, your mine" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL how was it, Gosh i love this awful story but hey the updates will keep coming, im sorry i caught feelings and got writers block for a few anyways love you guys and I hope you keep reading.