Candles

"Never too late for you"

SZA(TwoAm)

;

Sitting on the bed and drifting back and forth between consciousness was a dreadful pattern that I was beginning to get used to. After the incident with Raphael earlier, he locked me in the cold room filled with his scent constantly.

Instead of sitting here naked I took one of his shirts that fell down to my knees and was wrapped in his intoxicating scent.

He didn't even send for food! Not that I was hungry, but it was the thought of being a mediocre mate counts. I sighed and rolled over on the royal blue duvet.

I hated being in captivity in my own mates home. Knowing that my friends soul was in my hands. I am tired of being weak, I am fed up with constantly having situations thrown at me and I had no choice but to add them on to things to think of in the back of my head. 

 I missed my mother and fathers laugh. I missed  Ivy's lectures about boys who I temporarily hung out with. Suddenly I am overwhelmed with a strong wave of hate and rage on my once happy and joyous body. I begin to think of the evil pack who destroyed me, who destroyed my family, who took away the only life I knew. If I could only get my hands on the packs Alpha that stole everything that I was bought up with, I will make it a life's vow to kill him. 

Yes that's just what I'll do, I will gain trust with the pack and ask them to tell me his latest attacks. If I will start my secret hunt, I will start off with the very person who I began to fall for. Raphael. 

Just as I conjugated my plan, a short lady that seemed to be in her early 60's came in the room with a soft knock and looked at me approvingly. She wore a maid dress with white shoes, and a nice warm smile set snug on her face.

'Alpha Raphael sent me to bring you some breakfast dear, and some clothing' the old woman spoke in a voice that sounded like honey, 'I hope you forgive me Luna for intruding, please do forgive me?' She said once again and bowing her head humbly. 

 A Luna, to a man who looks at me in hate? Please, I'd rather be dead. My wolf howled in sadness because she didn't want to leave our mate and our other half.

"Please"' I said raising my hand to signaling to her I didn't want the Luna title so quickly, "Just call me Alessadra, I am not yet a Luna until Raphael and I go through with the ceremony." I said as the lady's smile still rested easily on her beautiful, but slightly wrinkled skin. 

"Do you not know my dear?" She said again setting the food on the bed in front of me.

"Know what ms..?" I said in confusion, what could  possibly know about anything trapped up in this room for God only knows how long.

"Ms. Sarah doll. How could Alpha not tell you? Well the ceremony is supposed to be on this Friday, at sunset as the Luna and a new pack member." Sarah said still not breaking her smile. 

I am beyond livid right now

"What day is it ma'am" I asked while literally biting my tongue.

"It's Thursday."

I love you