Oh Wonder

"is she the girl from the video?"

-FKA twigs(video girl)

;

Laying on back staring blankly at the ceiling was starting to make me upset. Raphael still held me intently not letting me go. These past couple of hours were making me begin to question what this trip was really for. 

Was it really worth it?

I took this man away from his own pack that he was governing, just to come here and avenge my dead friends body. Was I being selfish? I wouldn't want to be selfish with Raphael at all. It was all in the heat of the moment, one minute I was mad. Then the next I was using my forbidden gift. 

What was going on with this whole situation. I never remembered the pack guiders saying anything about traveling in the after life in to Limbo. 

I felt Raphael begin to stir next to me showing that he was waking up from his sleep. Smiling, I looked over at him. I don't know why I was smiling, but his energy seemed to give me life. 

He looked back at me, eyes electric eyes making me gasp, he smiled back at me.

"What are you thinking about love?" Raphael said with a raspy voice making me shudder on the inside. 

"Do you think I was annoying when I met you?" I asked curiously, why I don't know. 

"Honestly, yes.  But then I realized that, you were different. " He said putting his head on his arm to get a better look at me. The view of him was getting better and better.

"Where are we?" I asked because I didn't know what, or whose bed I was laying in.

"Your bed of course." Raphael said nonchalantly while pulling me under him from the side. 

I ran my heads through his silky hair loving to texture of his black hair underneath my fingertips making me give him a full blown smile.

"How did you find my room exactly Mr.?" I asked cocking my arched eyebrow at him, still playing in his hair now with both hands. 

"Your scent of course," he said whispering in my ear, his lips close to the nape of my neck making me squirm slightly. My body was starting to heat up from my feet slowly rising to my upper body slowly.

"My love," I said biting my lips, while feeling my eyes start to darken, "I need you to leave. Now!" I said bitterly knowing that my heat was going to drive us both wild. 

Before I could finish my sentence,  Raphael started to sniff the air and his eyes began to darken themselves. This is not going to end well, the second stage of heat: passion. 

Raphael reaches down and takes his velvet lips into my pink lips slowly but with need. Still with my hands in his hair, I pulled him closer needing to fill the empty gap in between us. I opened my legs wide enough for him to get in between them. 

"Love? "Raphael said in a warning tone, but I was too wrapped up in his wild scent to care. I gave him a dark smirk indicating that I was up to no good. 

The fire was starting to travel up on my arms, swiftly making a yearning feeling travel to my abdomen.  I reached down his shoulders leaving a trail of fire from my hands on his silky skin. All the times I've seen him shirtless, this time seemed to make an impression clearly in my mind. I eagerly reached down his wash board abs with one hand. The other rubbed up and down his biceps teasingly. 

I gained enough strength and Raphael on his back shocking him. I straddled his waist and whispered in his ear, "You think you could have left me last time Papi?" I said with lust wrapping around my voice with every letter. 

"Aless-" Raphael strained while grabbing my waist firmly, wrong move.

"See you left me begging, pleading, and craving you. But you left me my love." I said innocently, now sitting up with his hands still on my waist. I slid down feeling something poking me and grinned. I looked up to see his blue eyes turning into a charcoal color. 

"Now, I'm gonna have you begging for me." I sat up in him from where I slid down and gasped loudly. Good. 

I don't know what was going on, or where I found this burst of confidence? I had no idea that heat did this to you, well then again people in my real pack didn't make it to the rooms before claiming each other. 

Before I knew it Raphael flipped us back over so that I was on my back again. 

"Tsk tsk tsk." He said his already deep voice, getting even deeper. His wolf was taking over in full force now, and my wolf was loving the exposure to her mates wolf. 

"Love. You make me imagine the most vilest, cruelest things to do with that little mouth of yours my love." He said making my legs squirm underneath him. i looked in his black eyes and got excited, or shall I say my wolf did. 

"Aren't you going to mark me first love." I said teasingly.

Without knowledge or warning, Raphael kissed my neck slowly and harshly. I drew my hands back into his hair making him closer than he already was to my neck. I felt his cold tongue on my skin, I am almost tempted to marked him first. He started to moving to the place in between my neck and shoulder. I felt teeth start to scrap the area and let out a extremely loud moan. I felt his teeth sink deeper--

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY TERRITORY!"

 Dear readers,

Don't hate me