Another View

"Don't touch my pride"

Solange (Don't touch my hair)

After all we've been through in these past years, I would've thought that she would've given me a more tactical case.  In the back of my mind though I was elated that all I had to do was use my Feyes'.

 Walking onto this territory my tense  mood instantly dropped to a peaceful aura. I knew what I had to do, and letting her down was not apart of the plan. She had saved me from almost everything that could destroy her and I. Every once and a while I choose to remember my life before her.  For her wicked hands own me now. I dare not complain though, not even fighting for her in fear. 

She gave me access to every power I rightfully possess.

" She also gives you hell to put up with in her chambers, the spells, the sex, the curses. All those men and children she did horrid things to, and for what? Power." This little part of me spoke the reality of what i have endured with her over the years. Every time I step away from her, this voice reminds me of how evil she really is. 

At least she is not a liar, out of all of the awful things she has put me through not once has she lied about what she was doing. I said under my breath, I knew this voice could hear me when I argued backed to it.