Play Date

"Oceans of Blue"

                                                                      -w i l l o w

                                                                                ;

Feyes'. 

The first word that popped into my head when I realized that no one in this pack, was not my original pack. Running away from Raphael, I ran to the Alphas house to look for the Feyes' Alpha.

Busting the door open frantically, I didn't care to look at the impression of Ivy sitting in front of the television, combing through her shoulder-length curly hair with her eyes as distant as everyone else's, I didn't want to deal with the fake version of her when I could have the original version of the only person that accepted my secrets and my powers, and didn't want me to hide them when I was with her.

I ran across the tiny hallway that led to the office. How could the Feyes' do this to us? If they honestly had a treaty with us that lasted was sealed by the official blood bond of the families. They were sworn not to interfere with ANY pack business, good or bad. Yet they were here impersonating a dead pack! A pack that was nothing but loyal, honest, and trustworthy, those little deceitful creatures. 

Bursting through the door I almost doubled-over and puked on the floor at the sight that was in front of my eyes. There was the leader, sitting behind the Alphas desk sucking hardly on a bloody piece of what looked to be a deer. The stench of the room smelled like fresh blood that wasn't even cooked. It also smelled of sulfur and tar, the authentic scent that Feyes' truly had. 

The deer's leg seemed to be ripped off as if it was freshly from the body, I gagged when I saw the cold, thick red blood run down the pale mans face in a sadistic slow motion. I got lightheaded quickly and was about to fall down, but was stopped in midair  when I was comfortably met with the heavenly scent, and strong arms of my handsome mate. For a man that seemed to be lacking love in HIS heart and in his life, he surely had a lot of love in MY heart for him in our short time being together. 

"You have to stop running from me babe and start giving me answers before I start killing any of these things in sight." Raphael's husky voice said lowly in my ear causing light shivers to erupt down my neck and to my stomach. Since he was behind me, I supported most of my weight on him while still trying to regain my posture properly. I hate the stench, sight, and oozing of any blood that I come in contact with. Slaying things, and killing weren't my specialty mentally, or physically. 

"Well, well well look at what the hippie sign dragged in." The man said turning his face to us with a sadistic sly smirk plastered on his now grayish face. He was trying to see our desires and what we were lacking. 

That's what Feyes' were known for, making your biggest desire, need, want, or crave come to life to trap you in their hold. 

"Babe, what is he doing to me right now." Raphael said with anxiety laced within his husky voice. 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked behind me to see Raphael was taking baby steps towards the Feye. I had to help him now or it would be too late before he was enticed by the deceitful imp! Without a second thought I ran towards a now crying Raphael that still was unwillingly taking steps towards him.

I took a glance at The Feye, and almost did the unthinkable. The Feye knew that I was immune to them due to my powers and he tried to use MY MATE to get sucked in as a pet for eternity! 

I felt the anger that came from the depths of my soul that I have kept hidden for far too long. My finger tips started to tremble and my body started to rattle with a brute force of rage that was beginning to cloud every bit of judgement I had kept. 

'They killed your parents and left you to die, they took over your pack and had the nerve to live on as them. And for what? Your mate doesn't love you, he wants to reject you. He is lusting after this and he doesn't even take a glance at you! His own mate' These little voices whispered in my causing and ear piercing scream out of my mouth. I felt the furniture in the room slowly start to float in mid-air. The voices are what causes me to reach my full potential. 

The wind started to pick up everywhere, I heard lamps fall on the ground and break into thousands of un-fixable pieces. My senses started to heightened greatly, as I heard Raphael distantly fall on his knees. The Feye was also on his knees trying to chant away my power, but I knew I was too powerful for him to block it with his witchcraft. 

"Your dead. You kill. You die" I snarled out standing on my feet powerfully. Walking over to the Feye, I held my had out causing him to start choking even from our 3 foot distance. 

"You.pay." I said with wrath, and snarls float back into my ear. I was starting to cause gray clouds above my head that cracked heavily with thunder claps. 

"Wait," The Feye said gasping for air struggling to stay alive. All I saw now, and felt was rejection from everywhere, "I have answers for you." He said continuing to struggle for air. 

Cold, lonely, angry,and abandonment was all that I felt. When I was in heat my own mate didn't even aide me when I was struggling. When I was crying for hours for my family to come back to life but they didn't. HE WAS THE ONE THAT KILLED THEM. HE KILLED EVERY BIT OF HOPE. 

With a smirk reaching my lips, I cocked my head to the side and felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. With that, I summoned something that would kill him and his mini cult. 

"Morte Transire audeant in sanguine qui est in les lusters" Shrieking, he disappeared like a pillar of salt at, my feet. With my rage satisfied for now, it slowly started to decrease at a great weight lifting off of me like a boulder. 

Needing air in my lungs I heaved and tried to get my body back into it's regular state which is going to be hard. Starting to see little black dots, I fainted and hit my head hardly on the hardwood floor shivering, with sweat now covering my body. 

I'm gonna be out for a while. 

ayeeeeeeeeeeee im so awesome, I told yall this book wasnt clice. no rouge zone!!!!!!!!!!!