Energy

"Your tears, their cleansing all my spheres

          -willow (Maceline)

{NOT EDITED WHATSOEVER}

 I jumped off Raphael quickly scared in the heat of the moment. Raphael swiftly jumped off the bed and stood in front of me in his full Alpha stance. 

"Who are you?" Raphael barked in full authority, making the mysterious intruder visibly shudder. The man at the door held a thick bamboo stick that had little spikes sprouting out of them, slightly intimidating me at the moment of my vulnerability.

"Look I don't know who in the world you are," the man said still in defense mode, "but your gonna have to leave okay. I don't know how in the world you got my feyes' out, but I'm gonna need you to give me a full explanation on why your on my property." The man finished stuck in his spot looking back and forth between me and Raphael. 

"Excuse me, sir, what do you mean by 'my property'? This is my pack and my land," I said slowly feeling a familiar buzz of electricity buzz in my body. I couldn't yet again let another stranger enrage me. Taking a deep breath I spoke again, "I suggest you and I have a talk about this misunderstanding on your end."

"I think your a bit, what do you call it confused my love, but I will stoop down a couple levels and converse with you child." The man said with a malicious smirk. The longer we spoke to this man, the more his disposition began to shift, when he first walked into the room he betrayed the appearance of a timid man, but now it's different.

Looking into his now beady eyes, I saw  darkness, a very powerful darkness that erupted in his eyes. In an instant I fell back on Raphael in fear, I've been fearful of many things, but the evilness that resided in him was by far the scariest thing. 

As quick as I clutched onto is as quickly he took action. Raphael slowly lurked towards the man but he seemed to have a killer aura latched to him.  Raphael's rough hands turned elongated into long claws and his teeth started to grow into fangs. 

"Okay man, wait a second before we start anything - - can we um, talk?" The man said jumping back and holding his hands out cautiously. He began to turn into the scared man  that first came into the room, his  slit snake eyes going back into their doe shaped ones. 

Knowing what Raphael is capable of, I had to think of something, anything. Maybe I could get some answers from this man. Gathering my bearings i quickly spoke up: 

"Wait!" I said suddenly causing Raphael and the man stopped and turned to me. "By any chance, is your name Spartus?" I have no idea where the unction to ask this mysterious crazy man that barged in on me and Raphael, name.

"How do you know my name, girl?" The man said mockingly,  with a smug smirk, he seems to only be disrespectful to me, and timid with Raphael. Raphael was not having any disrespect being directed to me though . He quickly cornered the man, and choked him with his forearm. 

"Look you little pup," Raphael screamed out, "I don't know who you think your talking to. But that's my MATE! As an Alpha, I demand your name, title, and what the hell your doing here?" I've never seen Raphael so barbaric and authoritative before. It made me scared, but my wolf was satisfied with her mates dominance.

"Okay now," the man said in a cautious voice, " My name is Spartus. I am the main sorcerer in my town. I came to this town to check up on my feyes'. I needed to make sure, that they were doing their jobs correctly." The man I have been looking for finished . 

My eyes went wide in surprise, this Spartus said who he really is. He said he went to go and check on his feyes'. Feyes' don't go under anyone that is not superior than them, for they are truly ruthless creatures. How ruthless can this sorcerer that is cowering under my mate be then?

I refuse to be naive to the fact that this man is really what he pretends to be. Pushing myself of the bed I stomped over to where Raphael is, and stepped in between the. Looking Spartus in the  eyes, from afar he seemed to have a fearful glint in his eyes. Now being in front of this man, it was all a joke to him. In the moment, I don't care about how he was responding to Raphael. But how did Ivy know this man?

"Look, sir," I forcefully said some what respectively, "I have been looking for you for days now. You are the reason a lot of things have been happening lately." I quickly said trying to manipulate my voice into a submissive one. With my packs experience with these creatures, I knew what strings to pull with my emotions. One thing I know about any high ranked creature, they loved submission and weaklings. 

Spartus slowly looked down at me and smirked at my tone, he loathed in my artificial fear. Being one of the weaker packs in our community had its undeniable perks to it. Over my lifetime, I have learned many customs and practices to take heed to. Many people with a title or not, take a deep fondness when some one gives them leverage in anything. Right now  I was giving Spartus what he seemed to crave, attention. 

"Really girl? Good things I wish have fell upon you my dear." He said in a menacing voice, a voice laced with evil and darkness behind it. "I smell her all over you my dear, now if your endearing mate shall let me go. Then I will gladly leave you with some answers." This man surely is a sorcerer I knew my gut didn't lie to me, well for the most part. How could he smell my dead friend radiating off of me?

"Love," I spoke to Raphael whilst turning around slowly, still I was in between the two men. I looked up into my mate  eye softly, how could I ever be mad at him again after all we've been through? Raphael didn't utter a word to me, or even look down at me, he just continued to stare at Spartus with a cold glare. To say I wasn't scared would be an extreme understatement, I hate this raging beast that took over my mate in the moment. I reached up and touched his jawline softly, only to bring his gaze down on me. Smiling I put my hands on his bare chest and pushed him backwards off of Spartus with no effort, it seemed as if he was in a trance in my touch. 

Finally breaking his death gaze of the man in front of us, Raphael soften his face and his eyes changed back to their original blue color, the one I admired too such.

I felt Spartus moving  off the wall behind me gracefully. I was ready for the truth to finally be revealed.

Dear Readers

i need some inspiration yall help

comment 

vote

follow

#wattys2016