Clementine

I like you people that still read my books and stuff, don't forget to vote though because that makes me update much more faster. Anyways were at 300 + reads!!!! I never thought this story would get to 20 reads, but hey you people are awesome.I love all. So I won't give you guys a sucky/short chapter. Peace.

        "So before you meet the pack can you make sure your not quick to give them comfort, because they will flip out on you and potentially hurt you, and trust me I do not feel like killing a fellow pack member because of your kind nature." Raphael said sarcastically on the last part emphasizing the word nature. Right now I was going through the terms and agreements of 'leaving the room to be in the outside world', in the words of my dear mate.

 At times like this, I wish he was a little more concerned about other peoples feelings, and how they might be offended before he just freely insulted them with no remorse. Like a very well mature person would. But I realized that me and Raphael were complete opposites in every way possible, and that really didn't leave a comfortable thought in my head. Aren't mates supposed to be somewhat compatible instead of combative?

"Secondly , do not and I mean do not leave anywhere, or wonder off-" He suddenly stopped when I put my index finger up to stop this awful lecture on how to walk through a pack house. 

He acts as if I was locked away from civilization my entire life and I was a secluded mental patient that would snap and kill at any second. Since his mother didn't teach him how to talk to people, let alone his mate! He was going to learn that I am not going to be stepped all over and just take his every demand as if he owns me.

"Look Raphael" I said very clearly and boldly. I knew that if my voice cowered a little bit at any time he would be able to cut me off and tell me how I was wrong for cutting him off, prideful wuss. "I refuse to be some object you talk at!" I screamed " Remember, I am at the same level as you being the fact that I am the Luna of this barbaric pack. I demand your respect as your mate and as the Luna also." I continued holding my ground, I knew that this tone of voice would definitely make his wolf uneasy and come the surface, but I was ready for it no matter what I had to go through, I was demanding respect.

"Your, a very funny creature doll, raising your voice at me as if your heart rate wasn't jumping at a dangerous rate, mate. You 'demand this respect for being a person', let alone becoming a Luna to my pack" Raphael said in a cold harsh voice causing me to step back from my spot in the of the fabulous room. 

One thing he was right, my heartbeat was racing at a dangerous speed. The palms of my hands were beginning to become clammy, and the hairs on my arms stood at attention just by the sound of his voice. I was clearly fearful of this quickly angered Alpha, at this point I didn't even consider him my mate. He was my eternal monster.

"How am I supposed to treat you with so much grace and class if your acting like a stupid, naive child who didn't get what she wanted?" This time his face held an angry expression, and his eyes were beginning to turn a dark gray color, like the color of the clouds before a murderous thunderstorm attacked the Earth. But I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, it was like he was slowly compelling me in those deep gray, almost charcoal colored eyes, tempting me to stop being stubborn and obey him.

What really hurt my heart was that he thought I was a stupid child. It felt like the pieces of my heart were beginning to shatter slowly. I was determined not to let his mean remark do any damage to my heart anymore. I quickly fixed my face and started to boldly walk towards him with shaky hands and wobbly knees.