Two

*Naya*

I quickly jump out of bed way earlier than need ed for practice, but also to make the family breakfast. I quickly head to my closet, which i put all my stuff in already, and pick out and outfit and skip the shower because i took one last night.

 I quickly head to my closet, which i put all my stuff in already, and pick out and outfit and skip the shower because i took one last night

I then quickly put on a pair of black joggers with gold zippers over my shorts and leave my jacket open with me just wearing a sports bra. Once i got everything on i brush my teeth, put on some water proof mascara and eyeliner, put my hair into a fish tail braid and then grab my shoes and head downstairs to start cooking.

 Once i got everything on i brush my teeth, put on some water proof mascara and eyeliner, put my hair into a fish tail braid and then grab my shoes and head downstairs to start cooking

Once i found the kitchen, after getting lost in the giant house at least 2 times, I then started to cook some waffles, bacon, eggs and a fruit smoothie. Once i was done cooking i plated everything and cleaned all the dishes with plenty of time to spare before practice. After cleaning i then grabbed my own plate and sat down at the island table and grabbed some food and scrolled thru my Instagram and Twitter feed.

I then finished my food and cleaned off the plate. By the time i finished cleaning Ryan, Noureen and Bodhi came down all dressed for practice.

"Wow Naya, you made all this?" Noureen asked.

"Yup! Now enjoy!" I say pointing to the food.

"You didn't need to you know that right." Ryan said.

"It was no problem, you guys are letting me stay here, so this is just something to say thank you!" I say laughing.

"Well thank you for that! We're leaving right when i finish eating!" Ryan says as i nod at him and head upstairs to get my gym bag with everything i need it from extra clothes to a hair curler. I then bring it down near the front door and sit down on the living room couch. After a few minutes on my phone, they were done eating.

"Okay lets go!" Noureen says as Bodhi laughs and we put on our shoes and head out.I then get into the back seat beside Bodhi and buckle my seat belt as Ryan fixesBodhi's car seat. Once he was done he got in the drivers seat and we where off the the Rodgers arena.

"So Naya, how long will you be playing for?" Ryan asks me on our way to the arena.

"I'll be here for a few weeks until Craknell gets better, but if the G.M thinks that its a good idea for me to stay with the team then i will be staying here!" I say