Three

*Naya*

Once me and Jake reach the local ice cream parlour, we got out of the car and went inside.

"You go find a booth, i'll get the ice cream, what do you want?" Jake asks me.

"Rocky road please!" I say as he then nods and heads to buy the ice cream and i sit down. I then start to go on my phone, but then someone sat in front of me making me lift my head up from my phone to see a stranger in front of me.

"Can i help you?" I ask lifting up my eyebrow.

"Yes, you mind giving me your number?" The weird fuckboy says as i can hear a few laughs coming from his friends at the other table.

"Nah, I don't go for fuckboys." I say going back on my phone.

"Do you not know who i am?" The guy says still staying here.

"You're pretty irrelevant to me right now so..." I say looking up from my phone to see Jake about done paying.

"Well, i'll let you know i'm Beau Bennett from the Pittsburgh Penguins." Beau says. I then look up to him noticing that he is really Beau Bennett.

"Well, I'm Naya King from the Vancouver Canucks, and i'm looking forward to beating your ass at the game tomorrow." I say as i walk over to Jake to help him out leaving the Beau kid to head back to his friends which lead to them leaving.

"I heard your guy's conversation over there." Jake says laughing.

"And you didn't care to help?" I ask

"I knew you could handle him, so I let you be." Jake says with an evil grin as he grabs our ice cream and heads back to the table i was sitting at.

I then also made my way over to the table grabbing my ice cream from Jake's grasp.

"Your an asshole for not helping me out you know that right." I say taking a bite from my ice cream.

"Awww, but i'm your asshole." Jake says smiling.

"You cocky little shit." I say jokingly as Jake puts his hand over his heart.

"That really hurt me!" Jake says in a little girly voice making me laugh.

"Did it hurt you like how i hurt your feelings winning that shootout comp?" I ask taking yet another bite out of my ice cream.

"Okay now you need to chill." Jake says getting defensive as i burst out in laughter again.

*AFTER ICE CREAM*

After me and Jake finished eating we then headed into his car. Me and Jake ended up learning a lot about each other. I learned that he attended Yale Hockey Academy and played in the minor league for Abbotsford, he was selected first overall by the Calgary Hitmen of the Western Hockey League in 2011, his father Rainer is Finnish, he was born in New Westminster, British Columbia and spent a large portion of his childhood in Langley, British Columbia before residing in Abbotsford and he really likes country music. I was then cut off from my thoughts by country music blasting through the speakers in Jake's car.

"Oh hell no, not today." I say unplugging Jake's phone from the aux cord and plug on mine.

"Why did you do that!" Jake says

"I'm going to play the top charts and not country." I say scrolling through my music playlist finding the perfect song.

"Okay now what i am playing right now is 'Summer Sixteen' By Drake." I say as the music starts to play.

"What is this, country is way better than this!" Jake says as my eyes go wide.

"Your lucky that I this is the house i'm staying at. If it wasn't your ass would have gotten beat." I say as Jake's eyes go wide.

"But other than that, have a good night Jake. Thanks for the ice cream!" I say kissing his cheek and opening the car door to head out.

"Night Naya!" Jake says before i close the door. I then walk up the patio stairs and then knock on he door k owing i don't have any keys. The door then opens to reveal a very excited Noureen.

"How was you date!" She asks me.

"I'll tell you inside!" I say laughing while walking inside.