Nine

*NAYA*

I wake up in the morning at 11 and get out of bed. I then go to the washroom and do my usual routine. I then pull my hair into a top knot and change into a large graphic t-shirt and roll up the sleeves and a pair of ripped jeans tucking in my shirt in the jeans.

 I then pull my hair into a top knot and change into a large graphic t-shirt and roll up the sleeves and a pair of ripped jeans tucking in my shirt in the jeans

I then grab my phone, wallet and my newly shipped pair of gray yeezy boost 350, and bring them to the front door. Once i left them by the door I then made my way to the kitchen to see Ryan holding Bodhi and Noureen dressed and ready to go.

"Ready Naya?" Noureen asks me.

"Yup!" I say as we say goodbye to Ryan and Bodhi.

We then slip on our shoes and head into Noureen's car.

"Are you ready for the best girls day ever?" Noureen asks full of joy.

"Very!" I say laughing.

"We are going to make Jake see what he's missing out on!" Noureen says as i laugh at her.

*AFTER BREAKFAST/ TRYING OF DRESSES*

"How many dresses do I need to try on!" I say as Noureen keeps handing me dresses.

"If you want to look amazing tonight, I suggest you try a lot on!" Noureen tells me.

"Don't you need a dress to?" I ask

"I all ready have one for tonight, to day is all for you!" She says putting one last dress on the giant pile she game me.

"Okay now go try them on!" She tells me pushing me towards the changing rooms.

I then make my way over to the change rooms and walk in to one and put the dresses on the little stall that is in there. I then pull out a dress Noureen gave me and slipped it on. Once it was on, it was very revealing. I then open the door to show Noureen.

"I don't like it." I say trying to cover the skin that is showing.

"Me neither, next!" This happens for the next few dresses.

"Okay last dress." I say to myself. I then slip on the dress, it has a lace upper body and a long silky bottom with a leg cut out. It fits my curves perfectly, it makes my tan skin look like i'm glowing. This dress is perfect. I then pull my hair out of its top knot to leave my hair in lose curls.

I then unlock the door and step out and show Noureen.

"I like this one a lot." I say smiling.

"Naya, you need to buy that dress. It looks perfect on you!" She says.

"I think i'll buy it." I say as Noureen cheers and I change into my regular clothes.

I then go to the cash and pay for the dress.

"Okay, now lets get our nails done!" She says as we head to the nail salon. Once we get there we both go to get manicures. I get a dark red acrylic nails as Noureen gets her nails painted white and one silver nail.