Twelve

*NAYA*

"Hey Naya!" Noureen says as I walk into the kitchen. 

"Hey!" I say walking over to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"I'm really going to miss you, you know that right." Noureen tells me.

"I'm going to miss you to." I say going over to her and hug her.

"But I can't stay here, even if they ask me to stay, I can't." I tell her pulling away.

"What do you mean? It would be amazing for them to ask you to stay and play with them!" Noureen says.

"What i'm saying is that I need to head back home to Toronto because of my parents. My mom has breats cancer and my dad has lung cancer. I need to be right by their side in the hospital, i'm there only child. I already have a ticket home" I say starting to tear up.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Noureen says.

"It's fine. I got the news a few days ago and your the first person I told, not even Jake. I can't tell him, mostly because our relationship just started." I say letting a tear slip.

"Trust me honey, he'll understand." Noureen says as Ryan walks in with Bodhi.

"Whats happening? Naya, are you alright?" Ryan asks.

"I'll tell you later honey. Now you guys gotta get ready for practice! Go on now!" Noureen says shooing us away. I then head up to my room and got ready for practice. I quickly change into a cropped Nike sweater, a white Nike sports bra and a pair of black leggings. I then go to my washroom and put my hair into a high ponytail.

I decide not to put on makeup knowing that my last day will make me cry

I decide not to put on makeup knowing that my last day will make me cry. Once I got everything ready i then grab my phone and keys and head downstairs.

"I'm heading to practice!" I say going to the door and putting on my shoes and my jacket and then heading to the arena.

*AT THE ARENA*

I walk into the locker room and head over to my stall.