Four

*Naya*

Game day. Vancouver vs Pittsburgh, my first NHL game i'll be playing in. I'll hopefully be making history tonight by being the first woman in the NHL to score a goal. Maybe more, you'll never know.

Right now there are about three hours before i need to get ready so i decide to head to the kitchen real quick to grab a bite to eat. I quickly slip on a pair of Nike joggers that were on the floor and kept on my white crop top i had on before. I then grab my phone and walk to the kitchen.

 I then grab my phone and walk to the kitchen

"Hey Naya!" Ryan says from the living room.

"Hey!" I say putting my phone in my pocket and open the fridge to look for something to eat. Then Noureen comes to the kitchen and puts Bodhi in his high chair.

"Naya can you pass me one of Bodhi's baby food?" Noureen asks me.

"Sure!" I say taking out his food and grabbing his baby spoon also.

"Thank you honey!" Noureen says as i hand her the food and Bodhi claps happily, then Ryan joins us in the kitchen now. I then make my way back to the fridge pulling out the container that's filled with watermelon.

"So Naya, you nervous for you NHL debut tonight?" Ryan asks me.

"Yeah, a lot. I'll be only the second girl in the NHL." I say putting some fruit in my bowl.

"Yeah, but don't worry! You'll do amazing!" Noureen says stepping in.

"Thanks." I say putting the watermelon away and start eating my watermelon and started to watch Noureen and Ryan try and feed Bodhi.

"Awwww, he's so cute!" I say finishing off my watermelon and start to wash my plate.

"Yeah, he's really precious." The couple say happily.

"Well, i better get a nap in before the game. I'll see you guys later!" I say walking back to my room and take a nap.

*AFTER NAPPING*

I wake up to my alarm going off telling me to get my ass up to get ready for the game. I then get up from bed and go to my washroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower i then put on my underwear, my black compression shorts and a sports bra. I then start to blow dry my hair and the straighten it. I then slip on my black dress with cut outs on the sides and put on a necklace around my neck.

 I then slip on my black dress with cut outs on the sides and put on a necklace around my neck