Five

*Naya*

Last nights game was amazing. I got all the goals to get the win. I woke up beaming with joy knowing we will be playing again tomorrow night. I then get out of bed, kept on my over sized white shirt and a pair of Nike shorts. I then brush my teeth and took my hair out of the over night braids.

I then make my way downstairs for breakfast. Once i reached the kitchen i find Noureen, Ryan and Bodhi eating.

"Morning!" I say yawning and flipping my hair to the other side with my hand.

"Morning Naya, there are a few pancakes on the stove for you!" Noureen says.

"Thanks! But, i got to eat only a few though. I have conditioning today." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Ryan say swinging hid head back.

I then get a plate and take one pancake. I then put some Nutella and bananas on the pancake and eat it really quick. I then wash the plates in the sink and then head upstairs to get ready.

I quickly pack a black Nike drawstring back with a white check mark with an outfit i'll wear after.

Once i got that done, i then started to get ready myself

Once i got that done, i then started to get ready myself. I put on a pair of Adidas pants over a pair of Nike lose shorts, a white sports bra and a black under armour wind breaker.

 I put on a pair of Adidas pants over a pair of Nike lose shorts, a white sports bra and a black under armour wind breaker

I decide to keep my hair down and leave a hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair later. I then sling my bag around my back, grab my phone and wireless headphones and head down stairs. I then slip on a pair of Nike air zoom pegasus 32 running shoes and grab my keys.

"I'm heading to the arena!" I say unlocking the door.

"See you later!" I hear Noureen say as i walk out the door locking it. I then get into my car and head to the arena.

*AT THE ARENA*

I walk out of my car with my backpack on my back and pass in my hand. While walking to the door i hear my name being called.

"Hey Naya, wait up!" I hear Jared Mccan say jogging up to me.

"Hey!" I say as we start to walk to the giant doors leading into the arena.

"Hey, you played amazing last night!" He says.

"Thanks. I got really lucky." I say smiling up at him.

"you made history, i don't think that's luck." He says laughing as we keep walking.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes jokingly as we walk into the arena. We then quickly make our way to the weight room to see many of the guys there. Once we where all there, Jon Sanderson, the head athletic trainer, started to talk.

"Good job on the win yesterday guys, and gal. Okay, i want group A on the treadmills and bikes, and group B you guys are going to be doing a few drills. Okay, get to your stations." He says as i make my way to the treadmills after putting away my stuff and removing my wind breaker leaving me in a sports bra and adidas pants.

I then get onto a treadmill and start with jogging. After a while Jake then goes on the treadmill beside me.

"Hey Naya!" Jake says starting to jog also.

"Hey!" I say as i start to pull my hair up into a high ponytail. After a while of jogging, i then pick up speed to full out running. Then the strength and conditioning coach Roger Takahashi comes up to me.

"Okay Naya, i'm going to put it to a higher level and see your speed." He says as i nod my head and he turns up the level on the treadmill two higher. I go as fast without any trouble.

"Okay, another one." He says turning the speed at as fast as it can go, and I run that speed. Roger Takahashi keeps me running. After a while he then stops it as i jump right off.

"Good job." He says starting to work on Jake.

*AFTER CONDITIONING*

I started to head into the change room with my bag to get ready. 

After i took a shower, i then changed into the outfit I packed, put on lotion and dried my hair. Once i semi dried my hair, i put it in a lose top not on my head and put on a pair of black tinted sunglasses.

 Once i semi dried my hair, i put it in a lose top not on my head and put on a pair of black tinted sunglasses

Once i was all ready i walked out of the showers and out into the locker room.

"I'm heading home Ryan!" I say walking to the door.

"See you there!" He says back as i walk out the locker room and out into the parking lot.

"Hey Naya." Jake says walking beside me.

"Hey." I say once again.

"Do you want to grab a bite to eat or something?" He asks me.

"I don't get it." I say making him confused but letting me continue.

"Wouldn't you want to go out with your girlfriend rather than a girl you just met?" I say stoping in my tracks and facing him with my hands on my hips.

"What girlf-" 

"Cut the bullshit. You know one lie is enough to question all truths." I tell him.

"Okay I have a girlfriend. But I don't have anymore feelings for her!" He says putting his hands down on my hips.

"That doesn't mean shit. I don't want to be the other woman in the relation ship." I say removing his hands from me, just for him to put them back there.

"You don't need to! I'll brake up with her." He says with pleading eyes.

"No girl should ever go through that. A guy leaving her for another girl." I say glaring at him.

"Just believe in me!" He says as I notice a mad girlfriend making her way over to us.

"I'd rather not, but good luck with her." I say pointing behind him. He the turns also and sees his girlfriend letting go of me. Once she reached us i bumped in.

"He's all yours." I say then walking to my car, ready for the road trip to Florida to play the Panthers.