Six

*NAYA*

"Shirts , check

Shorts, skirts, Check

dress, check

Bikini, check

toiletries, check 

Macbook and chargers, check." I list packing things into my suitcase for the flight to Florida tomorrow. I just got back from conditioning and it is now 4 pm. After packing i decide to head to bed early.

*AFTER NAPPING*

I wake up to a very empty stomach. I then quickly grab my phone and head downstairs to look for something to eat. Once i'm in the kitchen i then open the fridge and grab an apple. I then head back upstairs and started to eat my apple while watching netflix on the T.V in my room. After a while I started to get tired again and fell asleep after putting on an alarm for tomorrow morning.

*IN THE MORNING*

I jump out of bed with excitement knowing i'll be going on my first road trip with the team. I head over to my washroom and take a quick shower only washing my body because i already washed my hair. 

After my shower i then do my regular skin care routine. I then check the time seeing i'm very early, so i decide to curl my hair and braid back the front pieces of hair.

 I then check the time seeing i'm very early, so i decide to curl my hair and braid back the front pieces of hair

I then chose to put on minimal makeup and some lip balm. I then walk over to my closet and pick out a black and white striped shirt, a army green jacket, black high waisted jeans and black healed combat boots. {A/N The outfit on the right}

I then slip on a gold necklace and gold kate spade bracelet

I then slip on a gold necklace and gold kate spade bracelet. I after i was ready, i then double check my luggage for everything i need. Once i knew i was all packed i then bring everything downstairs. Once i was down i see Ryan all dressed in a suit, i might be a little dressed down, whatever.

"Okay, ready to go?" Noureen asks coming out from the kitchen with Bodhi in his little car seat thingy.

"Yup!" I say as Ryan takes my luggage and puts it in the trunk and we all pile in the car with me beside a sleeping baby boy.

*AT AIRPORT*

Once we where inside the airport, we said our goodbyes to Noureen and then made our way to where all the players and staff where.

Ryan went over to the guys, but i decided to stay out of the group and just stay on my phone.

"Hey King!" Jared McCann says walking up to me.

"Hey McCann." I say looking up at him.

"Have you heard of the gala that's coming up soon?" He asks me. 

"Oh yeah, your going with your girlfriend right? Geez, everyone has a date to go with, I'm going to go all by myself." I say throwing my head back.

"You don't have at least a friend you can call up?" He asks me.

"Maybe i can call someone, I'm not sure." I say.

"Well other than that, a lot of us are going to the beach the day after the game.  You in?" He asks me.

"Sure, why not!" I say right when everyone starts to head off to our own Canucks plane.

Once we all got through security, we then pile into the plane. I decide to sit a little in the back where i see that more of the younger kids are. I pick a seat that no one is at and start to get comfy.

"Looks like your sitting with me this flight King." Jake says sitting down beside me, this is going to be a long flight.

"Just to let you know, I will probably be asleep most of the flight." I say to him.

"That's fine." He says back to me, i than put in my ear buds and start listening to my playlist which is filled with pop and rap music.

*AFTER THE FLIGHT*

"hey King, Wake up!" I hear a shushed voice tell me, which i'm guessing is Jake's voice.

"No." I say snuggling more into what ever my head is resting on.

"Where landing in five minutes." Jake tells me.

"I'm awake, i'm just going to rest my eyes." I say .

"Your on my shoulder." Jake then says making me lift my head off of him.

"Shit sorry." I say looking around seeing that everyone is getting ready for landing.

"It's okay." He says back.

Once we land, we get off the plane, and head onto the buss where our luggage is already in it. Me and Jake then sit beside each other again and wait for the bus to head to the hotel.

*AT THE HOTEL*

We once again reach our location and walk off the bus. We then grab our luggage and head inside to the lobby. We started to wait for our key cards. Trevor Linden then hands me my card with the room number 208. 

Once everyone got their keys we started to head to our floors. I decided to go the easy way with going in the elevator with a few of the guys. Everyone had to go in groups because we all would pass the weight limit in the elevator.

Once we all reached our floor, we all spread out in the hall. I walk over to my room and  unlock the door to only see Jake sitting on a bed on his phone.

"Looks like we're roommates!" I say closing the door and jump onto my bed face first.

"Yup! Well I'm getting ready for bed first!" Jake says running to the washroom with his suitcase.

"You piece of shit!" I say madly knowing he will take his god damn time.