Ten

*NAYA*

I wake up late today knowing that there is a optional skate today, that i do not want to go to. I then get out of bed and do my regular shower routine. I then change into a pair of high waisted black leggings, a gray sports bra and a Nike wind breaker I wear a lot .

 I then change into a pair of  high waisted black leggings, a gray sports bra and a Nike wind breaker I wear a lot

I then straighten my hair and slip on a drake 6 god hat. I then fix up my makeup and slip on a few rings.

 I then fix up my makeup and slip on a few rings

Once i was done i got a text from Jake.

Jake: Hey want to come over to my new place? We can watch some Netflix? I mean not Netlfix and chill, but like just watch movies.

Naya: Sure, I'd love to.

Jake: Okay I'll come pick you up in 10. We can go to the store and buy some junk food!

Naya: Alright see you then!

I then grab my black off the shoulder purse and put in my wallet, keys, charger and gum inside. I then make my way downstairs with my phone in one hand and purse on my shoulder and head to the living room.

"Hey Naya, where are you going?" Noureen asks me.

"Me and Jake are going to watch a movie...." I say trying to hide my blush.

"I KNEW HE WOULD GIVE IN! I TOLD YOU RYAN" Noureen says pointing at me and Ryan.

"Whatever." I say jokingly rolling my eyes.

*Ding dong*

I hear the bell.

"Well that's for me!" I say walking to the door with Noureen, Ryan and Bodhi right behind me as I open the door.

"Naya, Noureen, Ryan and Bodhi!" Jake says poking Bodhi on the nose as he smiles and giggles at him.

"Hey Jake! Okay, we'll be on our way now!" I say walking out of the house."

"Make sure to bring her back at a reasonable time!" Noureen says.

"If you brake her heart, i'll get coach to make you do 100 suicides!" Ryan says as we make it to Jakes car.

"I'll take care of her! Look!" Jake says going to my passenger side door and opens it for me. I then look back at the house to see Noureen and Ryan clapping. Jake then closes my door and bows at them. He then makes it over to the drivers seat.

"They are like your parents now!" Jake says laughing as i smile along.

I don't know how my parents are doing back home. They say it's getting worse and worse.