Chapter 3

Chapter Three

He came up and the lust in his eyes made me shudder.

"Now this time is just for me, I won't change my mine, now do you understand me" the look in his eyes was dead serious and I nodded.

"I understand" I told him as he untied my legs.

"Good girl" he said before he thrust into me again. He threw my legs over his shoulders and just pounded into me, and I was moaning in pleasure. How can I not just explode around him? How am I going to stop?

His fingers dug into my hips and he thrust into me faster and faster, and he was grunting in pleasure.

My muscles started tightening the faster he thrust and he growled "I told you no, and you don't want to know what happens is you disobey me again" I tried to breathe through it, but as he climaxed and his dic k pulsed inside me, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I called out his name as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

When I calmed down Chase was glaring at me, and he was right, I really didn't want to know what he was going to do now that I disobeyed him. I just totally screwed up, and I knew it.

"Brylee" he said in a deadly tone and my eyes widened. He was still inside me, holding himself up over my body. "Good girls get rewarded" he told me slowly and I nodded, not sure what else to do. "And if you would have just listened, I would have flipped you over and given you what you wanted. But now" he trailed off and pulled out of me before untying my arms.

My eyes watched him as he gripped my hair and pulled me up, I got my legs under me and he leaned in and nibbled on my ear "You've been a greedy girl Brylee, very bad. And I'm going to enjoy every second of what I do to your next." He told me and then pushed me on my hands and knees.

His hand tangled in my hair, pulling my head back to hold me in place while his right hand came down with a smack on my a ss. I winced, it hurt a little more now than before, but not in a bad way yet.

His hand went to my dripping juices and swirled around before moving to my back hole and using it to lubricate, and my eyes went wide with what he was about to do to me.

I tried squirming out of his grasp, but he just held tighter. "Chase, no" I panicked.

His hand came down again "Stop moving Brylee." And seeing how freaked out I was, he let my hair go and pulled me against him "Just relax, you'll like it." he nibbled on my neck and I thought about it, and still wasn't sure.

"I know you've never done it before but trust me" and with those last two words I nodded, because no matter how much I would probably regret this in the morning, I trusted Chase with my life.

"I'll let you come this time, on one condition" he told me, and I knew he knew I was still completely freaked out about this.

"What?" I asked

"After that, no more fighting. For the rest of the night your body is mine" he growled out "And I'll do what I want with it, especially since you disobeyed me" I could tell just how much he liked the control and how much he would hold back for now.

I don't know what made me say this; I was usually more reserved, especially with my ex's. I never felt comfortable with them, but with Chase, I knew if I gave him my body that he would know exactly what to do with it. It was probably the massive amount of alcohol still running through my body.

I swallowed all my fears and looked him dead in the eyes "No Chase" I told him and he growled, tightening his grip on my body. His animalistic need to claim and punish me for defying him rising to the surface.