Chapter 4

Chapter Four

When I woke up the next day, my head was killing me. God this was bad. My whole body ached and I wanted to cut off my head, this was by far the worst hang over I've ever had in my life. Worse than the hangover's where I completely blacked out.

I kept my eyes closed trying to just find some sort of relief from the pain when I realized that there was something, or rather someone next to me.

My eyes shot to the figure and I yelled and pushed away from the body only to fall on the floor with a thud. My whole lower half hurt and I winced, the fall just made it way worse. And then I looked down and realized I was naked on the floor. I searched my memory for what the fuck happened last night.

Everything was fuzzy at first. When I saw Chase looking at me everything came flooding back; from drinking at the bar to the kiss, Him taking me against a wall the way he dominated me and smacked my ass raw, Him taking me from behind, the shower and then the slow coupling before falling asleep.

I put my head in my hands and groaned. This was bad, this was really bad. Worse than bad, it was horrible and I am so screwed, worse than last night. Because I can't hid from my brother, and when he finds out he's going to kill me.

"Good morning my little good girl" I looked up to see him smirking

"I thought that I was quite bad" I smirked when his eyes widened with shock; he thought I would blush and be all flustered, which I am. But god strike me down if show him that.

"That you were."

"This is bad. Why the hell did you let things get that far!" I yelled at him and he started laughing. I glared at him.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked

"Your reaction. Damn Lee, I won't be able to keep my dirty thought of your tight body for months" I glared at him more and he just laughed harder.

"Let's see if your laughing when Riley finds out his sober best friend fucked his completely drunk sister"

He immediately shut up. His eyes widened and his mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"Can't laugh when you're dead" I felt satisfied with myself.

"Oh god, don't tell him Lee. Please don't tell him!" he was panicking now, and it was nice to see him squirm.

"Lie to my twin? Are you insane? I think I'll call him now" I got up and moved to my phone, completely aware I was in the nude, but after last night, there isn't anything he hasn't seen.

"You wanted it just as much as I did" I took a breath to hide the blush

"And how much did I drink last night?" I crossed my arms, making my large chest look even bigger, his eyes flickered down to my chest and I could see his friend was more than happy with the site before him.

"Fuck, please. For the love of all things holy, do not tell him." he sounded desperate.

"We both know it's not a matter of if he finds out, it's when he finds out."

"Please Brylee" he begged

"Not so fun when you're not the one in control of the situation, is it?" I smirked.

"But he'll kill you too" he groaned

"No, he'll be pissed off. But sisters are a big no to best friends. Especially when you take advantage of them when their drunk"

"I was buzzed too when I came back in." he defended and I just shook my head.

"You had a drink, I had like ten! Try again"